The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lmao. Damn bro. That's crazy.

So if we fail then we can retry?

Or should I have multiple saved files on deck just in case?

Like @The Fukin Prophecy said it's not an important quest. It ain't gonna keep you from finishing the game or anything. You just lose out on some EXP. Same shyt happened to me a few times.

That's just the nature of an open world RPG breh. Some quests can't be completed if you finish others due to over lap or how they're sequenced in the story.

Same thing happened with "Dragon's Dogma". Had 2-3 quests in the first town, decided "fukk that, I'm gonna go explore the world first"....said "quests failed" soon as I left town.:francis:

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Like @The Fukin Prophecy said it's not an important quest. It ain't gonna keep you from finishing the game or anything. You just lose out on some EXP. Same shyt happened to me a few times.

That's just the nature of an open world RPG breh. Some quests can't be completed if you finish others due to over lap or how they're sequenced in the story.

Same thing happened with "Dragon's Dogma". Had 2-3 quests in the first town, decided "fukk that, I'm gonna go explore the world first"....said "quests failed" soon as I left town.:francis:

Fred.
I finished it and now I'm looking for my nikka roche. Lol.

I did some exporing. I forgot how awesome and fun that is lol

I'm mad. I accidentally started a witcher contract because I found a castle and shyt and used my witcher senses

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I finished it and now I'm looking for my nikka roche. Lol.

I did some exporing. I forgot how awesome and fun that is lol

I'm mad. I accidentally started a witcher contract because I found a castle and shyt and used my witcher senses

Probably one of the Witcher gear quests.

I put 200+ hours into this shyt breh. The game is way bigger than most people realize. There is all kinds of caverns and tunnels and shyt underground that aren't even part of any story or quest. There's a gang of shyt like that, like in real life. Not everything in a forest or swamp is for something in real life. It's just there.

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Probably one of the Witcher gear quests.

I put 200+ hours into this shyt breh. The game is way bigger than most people realize. There is all kinds of caverns and tunnels and shyt underground that aren't even part of any story or quest. There's a gang of shyt like that, like in real life. Not everything in a forest or swamp is for something in real life. It's just there.

Fred.
Yeah crazy.

I just saved and quit. Played from 6 to 945 lol

Too addictive.

Gonna finish the get junior quest and Reuvens treasure this weekend. Then just travel and explore.

I put 30 hours in and just now discovered new monsters :whoo:

I can go to Skellige but it is recommending level 16. I'm 15.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yeah crazy.

Too addictive.

Gonna finish the get junior quest and Reuvens treasure this weekend. Then just travel and explore.

Alot of piff is ahead of you breh enjoy:ohlawd:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah crazy.

Too addictive.

You ain't even been to Skellige yet? :dead:

Man you ain't even half way done with the game then. To put it into perspective you're level 15 and I'm level 38 with everything complete. You're gonna be playing this game until you're :flabbynsick:

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You ain't even been to Skellige yet? :dead:

Man you ain't even half way done with the game then. To put it into perspective you're level 15 and I'm level 38 with everything complete. You're gonna be playing this game until you're :flabbynsick:

Fred.
I could have been went there but I keep getting caught up doing random shyt :manny:

I'm more than halfway through the main story for sure though. Like 60 percent complete lol

I just drift off and do too many side missions and explore instead of the main missions. :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm only on the 2nd land area and now I have a 2nd dlc coming? Did the quest where you reunite the lover with his dead bytch that wants a french kiss :russ:

It's like watching the entire sopranos series having never watched an episode :blessed:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
CDP-RED_logo_720x405-720x405.png

shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I could have been went there but I keep getting caught up doing random shyt :manny:

I'm more than halfway through the main story for sure though. Like 60 percent complete lol

I just drift off and do too many side missions and explore instead of the main missions. :manny:
That's what I did. Probably didn't go to Skellige till like level 20. Just enjoyed the world

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Adds book titled 'A Miraculous Guide to Gwent' which displays number of gwent
cards missing from player's basegame collection and information
on where to find them, thus facilitating completion of achievement titled Collect 'Em All. Tome in
question can be obtained either from gwent playing scholar in Prologue or from
merchant near St. Gregory's Bridge in Gildorf district of Novigrad.

Filthy.