The Witcher 3 Runs At 1080p Resolution On PS4, 900p On Xbox One

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
The Witcher 3 Runs At 1080p/30FPS On PS4, 900p/30FPS On XOne, Off-Screen PC vs PS4 vs XOne Comparison Screen
CD Projekt Red's upcoming open world action RPG, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt runs at 1080p/30FPS on PlayStation 4 and 900p/30FPS on Xbox One, according to details shared by German Magazine, GameStar. Recently, the magazine previewed all three versions of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and gave a verdict "PC>PS4>Xbox One".

the-witcher-3-wild-hunt.jpg

The publication stated that PlayStation 4 version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is running at 1080p/30FPS and has minimally sharper texture than Xbox One, and is slightly less sharper texture than the "High" Setting On PC.

Furthermore, Xbox One version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt runs at 900p/30FPS and development team at CD Projekt Red are still working on it and it could get up to 1080p, however nothing can be promised at this time.

Here is what the translation from GameStar's The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Preview reads:

"In the duel console PlayStation 4, meanwhile, has clearly ahead of the graph. Although the textures are a bit more blurred than "high" PC details that falls within the normal TV-distance but hardly noticeable. In addition, the witcher adventure runs on the PS4 in 1080p - but only at 30 frames per second, which did not bother us.

On the Xbox One Geralt goes also with 30 fps on monster hunt, but only in 900p, the textures also seen slightly more washed out than on the PS4. However, polishes CD Projekt own words yet on the Xbox version, maybe you can still screw up to 1080p, but you would not promise anything. Stand now is the PS4 image the sharper and stronger color."

According to reports coming out from well known industry insider Shinobi602, players who attended The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Preview event clearly saw difference between PS4 vs Xbox One versions of the game: "Sharper textures on PS4, resolution difference, etc"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
PC is the platform to play this game on. Building a new PC just so I can max it out :blessed:

And the final resolutions have not been set for consoles. The game is still in development, the devs have said there's a good chance of 1080p on Xbox.

But anyway :dead: at Sony Stans in here bragging cause their scraps are a little bit larger

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
PC is the platform to play this game on. Building a new PC just so I can max it out :blessed:

And the final resolutions have not been set for consoles. The game is still in development, the devs have said there's a good chance of 1080p on Xbox.

But anyway :dead: at Sony Stans in here bragging cause their scraps are a little bit larger
so i dont have a super pc..i have a ps4 and xbone..which system should i buy it for?