The Witcher 3 Runs At 1080p Resolution On PS4, 900p On Xbox One

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
And I went solely off the fact that microsoft wanted to fukk over the core gamer with all their DRM restrictions, plus Xbox being more expensive and less powerful system. kinect was mandatory. No trading games, no selling used games, and if you brought a used game you would have to buy the activation code or some shyt. The direspect to the customers during those E3 interviews. no backwards capability!!!!

My whole collection is xbox 360 games, And i just got 2 PS4 games.... If things was different I would have brought an xbox one but the way they shytted on all of us selling us out for TV and bullshyt. i take that shyt very personally.

I was in the same boat as you. I took it personally too. So I went to the PS4 and haven't looked back at the Xbox.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You buy an inferior console because of 2 games and some bullshyt features? Ok breh
I bought it for the features and the games.
And since day 1, its had better games and features
And now 8months later, the gap in games is getting wider
And ditto with the features. So I don't know wtf you even trying to say
But I'm sure you'll point to console sales like if that trumps games, systems features/etc :umad:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But I'm sure you'll point to console sales like if that trumps games, systems features/etc :umad:

goat stan. :wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

man I'm over here :mjlol: at all this nonsense. come on court :comeupshuffle:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I wish the Witcher was more interesting to me. Beautiful game. Some good titties.... Seemingly very well fleshed out universe. Just... horrible combat.
im assuming you are playing on a :flabbynsick: console because CDPR put out a combat mod themselves for TW2 and it completely revamps the combat :manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
man I'm over here :mjlol: at all this nonsense. come on court :comeupshuffle:
Both systems have the same games almost. Out of those games, you somehow in unison :demonic:
That because of this, your version of the same games is better than the xbox one versions.
Things like DX12/Tiled/etc. That stuff won't close that gap. The cloud isn't a factor and won't have the XB1 doing things the PS4 cannot
Which it already does since the systems features not only kill PS4's, but kill anything else in the entertainment field :blessed:
I'm not making up words here, this is fact. So the only thing to even have a debate about are the games
The exclusive games. And the XB1 is heavily DOMINATING in that area now, and in the future
nikkaz on sony side just riding with any game that is exclusive, calling it an auto win.
DriveClub was deemed shyt, you nikkaz haven't flinched. Be reasonable stanleys
You can have flops, most of your games ARE flops. Killzone = :rudy: Knack.. you nikkaz really tried to go "Yo, Knack is kinda aight tho :patrice:"
Injustice in 1080p is better than Killer Instinct.... which isn't all that.
This is the dialogue spoken routinely in here, nikkaz is furious
Greener side gamers flippin n stackin n flippin n stackin n flippin n stackin we fleeexin :umad:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:mjcry: I've already decided that I'm going to build another new gaming PC in a few years and get these games then in a few years for cheap. I'm basically just buying console exclusive games for these struggle consoles until then. PC version beasts on these.