The Wire - Season 2 (Discussion)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
5 wasn't great but worst finale ever? That last scene pretty much sums up exactly what The Wire is about....same game, different players. Nothing changes.

the whole season was rushed and didn't flow well. the whole homeless killing angle was dumb. McNulty was on some :wtf: all season. The way they tied up loose ends etc was dumb. Omar being able to limp around in broad day light and not get got by marlo's muscle was dumb. Omar robbing stash houses on crutches was :what:

thinking illegal wire taps was going to bring down Marlo was :what: Marlo selling the connect when he could've kept it and made money on the low was dumb.

I can go on and on but it is what it is. The Corner was better than the wire. The Shield was better as well.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
the whole season was rushed and didn't flow well. the whole homeless killing angle was dumb. McNulty was on some :wtf: all season. The way they tied up loose ends etc was dumb. Omar being able to limp around in broad day light and not get got by marlo's muscle was dumb. Omar robbing stash houses on crutches was :what:

thinking illegal wire taps was going to bring down Marlo was :what: Marlo selling the connect when he could've kept it and made money on the low was dumb.

I can go on and on but it is what it is. The Corner was better than the wire. The Shield was better as well.

:clap:

but still

:rudy:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
It was rough the very first time through. You come in expecting more of Season 1 and then you are met with something entirely different in Season 2. Wasn't much of a transition just an abrupt change. So yea I struggled through it, but that season is much better after watching the entire series and coming back to it during a rewatch.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I have seen ALL of the wire except season 2. I even had it on DVD and I have HBOGO, and I have never watched it. I got like 2 or 3 episodes in, and I just didn't give a fukk and went right to season 3 instead for more piff with the barksdales and emerging stanfield crew.
You’re a white collar worker, you wouldn’t appreciate season 2