The Wire: Randy Is The New Marlo

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I was kinda shocked that bodie got killed because I always thought him and poot were the next up to take over.

But slim Charles was the next marlo. Except he was going to run it more like barksdale did. Slim was the equilibrium of stringer/avon and chris/marlo. He would likely be the lone king pen with the spirit of them all if the show continued on.
Bodie and Poot taking over? They were fukking morons. They were the definition of street solider. Avon used them as cannon fodder, Poot lived in an abandoned row house , he made no money. They never thought on a higher level. They never planned 2 steps ahead ever. Marlo taking his corner was perfect and real, he saw that were just there and didn't have any real connects or muscle.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Bodie and Poot taking over? They were fukking morons. They were the definition of street solider. Avon used them as cannon fodder, Poot lived in an abandoned row house , he made no money. They never thought on a higher level. They never planned 2 steps ahead ever. Marlo taking his corner was perfect and real, he saw that were just there and didn't have any real connects or muscle.
Breh every "kingpin" is a knucklehead street soldier to begin with. Being around those kinds of dudes myself, it's always guys who were their peers who could share stories of how clueless reckless and dumb this guy was.

My thinking was that from the point they killed wallace and bodie took command of the towers they were on they way up.

And let's be honest, bodie just taking marlo package is a very unrealistic scenario. I've never seen any small timer get bullied into taking a package. They normally willing to go to war for they corner. But in reality a dude in marlo position wouldn't even try to take bodie little corner. Honestly since marlo eventually begun working with prop Joe , them all working together peacefully is more realistic. But it was clear the writers were content with killing bodie off the show and doing it the other way makes it harder to do that. They wanted him to die a certain way.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only smart thing poot ever did was leave the game and sell shoes

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
wish the show would have went into chris partlow's background. . .i know they strongly suggested he was molested at an early age like little michael, but wish they would have done a backstory like they did for omar!

:mjcry:

Pesci

Architect
Daps
wish the show would have went into chris partlow's background. . .i know they strongly suggested he was molested at an early age like little michael, but wish they would have done a backstory like they did for omar!

:mjcry:
Wait, what was Omar's backstory? Other than recognizing Bunk from seeing him play lacrosse in high school and McNulty knowing Omar's brother?

Daps
Wait, what was Omar's backstory? Other than recognizing Bunk from seeing him play lacrosse in high school and McNulty knowing Omar's brother?

BTW-I hated this because it shows Omar having his scar as a kid. Would of been much more doper if the scar showed up later in life as a wound from a tough robbery or from a jail scrap :francis: