The Wii U Thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just 100% Tropical Freeze :win:

What are the point of the fukking puzzle pieces? They don't even count toward the 100%

And the secret world only having three stages and all you get for winning is a hard mode :dead:

Nah, I'm good, I think I'm done. Good game though

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I love my pro controller :blessed:
The battery life is incredible. I haven't had to charge it since Christmas Day and it's still at full charge.

Meanwhile I charged the gamepad for the 5th time yesterday and it was completely drained :stopitslime:

Hope you unlock yourself some skills and manhood...."breh".:ufdup:

nikka we are both playing an arcade based kart racer primarily geared towards children and young teens :stopitslime:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The battery life is incredible. I haven't had to charge it since Christmas Day and it's still at full charge.

Meanwhile I charged the gamepad for the 5th time yesterday and it was completely drained :stopitslime:

nikka we are both playing an arcade based kart racer primarily geared towards children and young teens :stopitslime:

And yet, you still require to play on easy mode.:scust: Yeah...you see how you scum.:steviej:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My game pad is fukked. Somethin got pressed up against the upper left quadrant of the touch screen so it acts like it's always being touched. It's not really too bad. I just use the game pad pro for bayonetta 2. Everything else functions correctly. :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YO I have not removed Smash Bros from my Wii U since Nov.21. I haven't even played another game for over a month now :wow:.

:sadcam:.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My game pad is fukked. Somethin got pressed up against the upper left quadrant of the touch screen so it acts like it's always being touched. It's not really too bad. I just use the game pad pro for bayonetta 2. Everything else functions correctly. :manny:
Speaking of this, what do you do if the shyt fails? Can you even buy another? Nintendo fukked up by not selling them separately. Some games need the gamepad.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of this, what do you do if the shyt fails? Can you even buy another? Nintendo fukked up by not selling them separately. Some games need the gamepad.
You can send it in to repair if it can't be repaired they replace for you.