The Wii U Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Ciggavelli

me and this guy pretty much argued about whether they should sell gamepads, separate. Its a waste of their money and shelf space. The wii-u doesnt support dual gamepads meaning if you had 2 in your house they couldnt both be used for like 2 player or nothin. Its a waste of shelf space for best buy to keep them on the shelf. Because unless the box is clearly marked Replacement Wii-U Gamepad dumb moms are going to see the screen and the buttons and think it is its own system like a nintendo ds or vita. Although there are a lot of people who likely end up damaging the gamepad like any other peripheral, I cant see them selling too many replacement gamepads.

While convenience is a factor in that typically within the 72 hours you could go to a store and buy a replacement gamepad, they can be repaired cheaper than the price of replacing and especially replacing locally (i.e off the shelf from best buy or gamestop). Nintendo will send you a free box and shipping label, so it ships free, they diagnose it then call you and let you know whats up.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I played the Wii u for the first time 2nite.

Mario Kart is amazing.

Imma cop one brehs.

Smash Bros, Mario Kart and Mario Party and all the classic Nintendo games :banderas:

Perfect for since I'm not a hard core gamer anymore

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli

me and this guy pretty much argued about whether they should sell gamepads, separate. Its a waste of their money and shelf space. The wii-u doesnt support dual gamepads meaning if you had 2 in your house they couldnt both be used for like 2 player or nothin. Its a waste of shelf space for best buy to keep them on the shelf. Because unless the box is clearly marked Replacement Wii-U Gamepad dumb moms are going to see the screen and the buttons and think it is its own system like a nintendo ds or vita. Although there are a lot of people who likely end up damaging the gamepad like any other peripheral, I cant see them selling too many replacement gamepads.

While convenience is a factor in that typically within the 72 hours you could go to a store and buy a replacement gamepad, they can be repaired cheaper than the price of replacing and especially replacing locally (i.e off the shelf from best buy or gamestop). Nintendo will send you a free box and shipping label, so it ships free, they diagnose it then call you and let you know whats up.
makes sense :ehh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I want a new wii U game. I got Bayonetta 1 and 2, sm3dw, mario u, luigi u, windwaker, mk8, dk:tf, captain toad, and smash. Am I missing out on anything else brehs?

I'm gonna go in on Bayonetta again (hopefully I'll like it this time), and finally attempt to finish xenoblade, but I want some more nintendo wii u magic. Using my 85+ strategy I've got all the "good" games, but DK and toad were low 80s and I still enjoyed them. Any other recommendations brehs?

OTC

+
Daps
Reppin
Austin, Texas
I want a new wii U game. I got Bayonetta 1 and 2, sm3dw, mario u, luigi u, windwaker, mk8, dk:tf, captain toad, and smash. Am I missing out on anything else brehs?

I'm gonna go in on Bayonetta again (hopefully I'll like it this time), and finally attempt to finish xenoblade, but I want some more nintendo wii u magic. Using my 85+ strategy I've got all the "good" games, but DK and toad were low 80s and I still enjoyed them. Any other recommendations brehs?

Pikmin 3 if you're a fan of the series, slept on imo and never mentioned on here :ld:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just beat New Super Mario world 3D, I got the bonus space level shyt but I aint playing that. I also got sonic lost world today . Only played the first zone but that game is :meh:, at least so far. The graphics arent even good sometimes. The shyt looks like a gameboy advance game. I wanna give that Bayonetta a try but I think I'll wait for the price to go down a bit. I'm kind of disappointed in how I play games now, the old me would be playing until the sun came up. Idk if they're just not fun to play or I'm just getting old. Only game I can actually play 24/7 is Zelda.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So I was gonna buy Pikmin 3 off amazon and look at this shyt. $96? :wtf:

Why is this game so goddamn expensive. I'm not paying more than $60 for this game. What's going on here :mindblown:

:whew: it's cheaper at Best Buy.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Pikmin 3 is sold out at my best buy and it won't let me buy it online. What's going on with this game? :wtf: