The Wii U Thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Tropical Freeze aint no joke :whew:
Here's something you can do (I didn't even realize it till I beat the game the first time), always play 2 player with Dixie on your back. You get 4 lives and she can fly for a bit. You can power thru the levels like it's nothing with her special power and extra hearts. I'm on world 6 about to kong that shyt so I can get the final, secret, world and call it a day.

It's so much easier with Dixie on your back. So much :wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Here's something you can do (I didn't even realize it till I beat the game the first time), always play 2 player with Dixie on your back. You get 4 lives and she can fly for a bit. You can power thru the levels like it's nothing with her special power and extra hearts. I'm on world 6 about to kong that shyt so I can get the final, secret, world and call it a day.

It's so much easier with Dixie on your back. So much :wow:
Yeah I always choose Dixie...better flight than Diddy and FAR better than Cranky's bounce

I'm on world 3 now and sometimes these levels still get to me :sadcam:

I havent gotten every puzzle piece on a stage yet :damn:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah I always choose Dixie...better flight than Diddy and FAR better than Cranky's bounce

I'm on world 3 now and sometimes these levels still get to me :sadcam:

I havent gotten every puzzle piece on a stage yet :damn:
I don't even fukk with the puzzle pieces. They're don't unlock anything. I don't care about 100%. I just want the secret world to open up

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
got smash bros...I suck at that game lmfao.... but I did grab a gamecube controller, only to find out the actual adapter is near impossible to get, shyts going for over 100 on amazon, wtf? anyways, why didnt they just make it wireless? and can you really only use that adapter on Smash? id love to play MK8 with it, assuming I ever find the adapter....

fukk a GC adapter. The pro controller is just as good, and I'm not joking. The GC controller and adapter will only work for Smash. Throw that price gauged bullshyt in the bushes and get the pro controller :blessed:.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
fukk a GC adapter. The pro controller is just as good, and I'm not joking. The GC controller and adapter will only work for Smash. Throw that price gauged bullshyt in the bushes and get the pro controller :blessed:.
This man speaks the truth. I even got a knock off Pro controller and it works just as well.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I hate that you can't use pro controller with woo games. I don't feel like buying another , older controller just to play a few wii games.

-DMP-

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
whats the hardest longest game?

besides DK tropical being hard

I ordered one and I want a challenge ... havent owned a wii either so im down for games from both systems

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
whats the hardest longest game?

besides DK tropical being hard

I ordered one and I want a challenge ... havent owned a wii either
get the mario galaxy games, those are pretty difficult....I havnt played Monster Hunter 3 but I heard that was super addictive and lasts a while...and yeah, DK is pretty brutal at points

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
get the mario galaxy games, those are pretty difficult....I havnt played Monster Hunter 3 but I heard that was super addictive and lasts a while...and yeah, DK is pretty brutal at points

thank you good sir ... is pikman worth it? ... I havent even bought a game yet so im trying to decide what the first purchase is gonna be. Im thinking mario kart if they are still doing the get a free game with it package. If not im leaning towards zelda wind maker or mario 3D ... mario galaxy though is gonna be one of the first I get, totally forgot about it until you said something :blessed:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
thank you good sir ... is pikman worth it? ... I havent even bought a game yet so im trying to decide what the first purchase is gonna be. Im thinking mario kart if they are still doing the get a free game with it package. If not im leaning towards zelda wind maker or mario 3D ... mario galaxy though is gonna be one of the first I get, totally forgot about it until you said something :blessed:
they ended the get a free game deal with MK a while back..honestly, you can beat 3dWorld pretty easy....but to COMPLETE IT takes some damn skill and is real challenging (still working on it over a year later). 3d World is the best mario game ive played since 64....and its a game your girl can enjoy with you. If you get galaxy, make sure to grab a wiimote/nunchuck used for it.

havnt played Pikimon, but I did play nintendoland, and there was a pikman mini game in it, if its even close to that, im sure its fun as hell.