The Wii U Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
got smash bros...I suck at that game lmfao.... but I did grab a gamecube controller, only to find out the actual adapter is near impossible to get, shyts going for over 100 on amazon, wtf? anyways, why didnt they just make it wireless? and can you really only use that adapter on Smash? id love to play MK8 with it, assuming I ever find the adapter....

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
got smash bros...I suck at that game lmfao.... but I did grab a gamecube controller, only to find out the actual adapter is near impossible to get, shyts going for over 100 on amazon, wtf? anyways, why didnt they just make it wireless? and can you really only use that adapter on Smash? id love to play MK8 with it, assuming I ever find the adapter....

Man I'm just gonna grab a wii u pro controller and call it a day. I never played GameCube so I have no bias towards it.

-DMP-

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Man I'm just gonna grab a wii u pro controller and call it a day. I never played GameCube so I have no bias towards it.

-DMP-
yeah pro controller is dope as hell, esp for Mario Kart and SM3DW.....I didnt play too much smash on the cube, but to me its still the most comfortable controller I have ever used :manny:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I've been playing Donkey Kong all break. shyt is hard as fukk brehs :whew:

I don't even bother buying more balloons cuz I know I'm just gonna waste em. You die so much in this game :wow:
Took me about three days to beat that Bird boss in level 2.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Beat all of 50cc in MK8 yesterday

those are some gorgeous courses :wow:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
is there any way to play viewtiful joe 1 and 2 on wii u?

One of the few games I never got to play in the ps2/gcn era.

also, what would you guys recommend, hyrule warriors or wonderful 101.

I played the demo for wonderful and its interesting to say the least. I think it could grow on me. and its pretty cheap for a wii u game.

-DMP-

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is there any way to play viewtiful joe 1 and 2 on wii u?

One of the few games I never got to play in the ps2/gcn era.

also, what would you guys recommend, hyrule warriors or wonderful 101.

I played the demo for wonderful and its interesting to say the least. I think it could grow on me. and its pretty cheap for a wii u game.

-DMP-

It depends what else is in your log and on your shelf. HW is crazy dope to me, but now that I have array of styled slashers and action (ninja gaiden 3, Bayo 1 & 2, mh3) I have a balanced catalog, before that I had platformers, zombiiu mk8, wwhd.

I think it's good to have a mixture.