The Wii U Thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I just beat Mario 3d World yesterday. Now just got to go thru the unlocked stages and go thru getting all the stars and stamps on each level. I played thru the majority of the game with my niece, aside from like the laster two worlds, so perfecting levels was made to being too difficult with her, so I kinda only did it casually than as of a set objective like I normally would.

Does anyone else also count grabbing the flag on each word towards the games total completion? As I see when you look at your stats, they also have that as something tallied into effect, lol.

Aside from the inexplicably missed opportunity of having the real tanooki suit and cape in the game as power ups, this is probably the best mario game they've made thus far IMO. Just overall very well done.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm holding out on that..I get the feeling a Wii U rerelease is coming with XBX. Or at the very least, it'll be on the eShop if it isn't already.

Thank goodness I bought the pro controller with everything else because the gamepad battery life is :trash:. I can work with it but it still feels bulky even in my big hands

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've been playing Donkey Kong all break. shyt is hard as fukk brehs :whew:

I don't even bother buying more balloons cuz I know I'm just gonna waste em. You die so much in this game :wow: