The Wii U Thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Word. Cat probably some low-key Cosby style rapist and his NNID somehow incriminates him to all his crimes.

Duke said his id make it easy to link to his real name...how creative is this cat really?! nikka name John Doe, so he choose 'Jon Doh' as his SN n shyt.:why: Cats really that nervous of that net life that they scared of giving their gamer tags now?:what: This can't be life. Only on the coli...which ergo, means he must be making 6+ figures n shyt.:usure: Yet his password to his gubment named gamertag is his bank account number and SSN put together.:snoop: Whoo boy....:skip:
:camby: I'm not giving out my name when people are legit after me. What do you think, I'm a fukking idiot? :snoop:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word. Cat probably some low-key Cosby style rapist and his NNID somehow incriminates him to all his crimes.

Duke said his id make it easy to link to his real name...how creative is this cat really?! nikka name John Doe, so he choose 'Jon Doh' as his SN n shyt.:why: Cats really that nervous of that net life that they scared of giving their gamer tags now?:what: This can't be life. Only on the coli...which ergo, means he must be making 6+ figures n shyt.:usure: Yet his password to his gubment named gamertag is his bank account number and SSN put together.:snoop: Whoo boy....:skip:

this post was disrespectful... @Ciggavelli you need to settle this on smash :lolbron:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this post was disrespectful... @Ciggavelli you need to settle this on smash :lolbron:
it was disrespectful and fukking stupid. I got a target on my back and he wants me to give out an id that can easily be linked to my name. I've used that alias since I was a child, so that's why it's linked to my name. I've been trying to delete that shyt off the internet, but it's not possible. I was young when I accidentally revealed my name. I can't fix it now

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ain't nobody after you man. You smoke too good.
I don't do drugs :camby:

I already had somebody make a fake ciggavelli account and I definitely have somebody in TLR that lurks over here that would love to get my real identity and fukk with me. I'm not taking any chances. I'm not an idiot. I'm not gonna get my life fukked up to play smash with posters on here. :ufdup:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Don't underestimate the lengths these fukking losers on the coli will go to fukk with you. All it takes is one fake online account and your shyt is ruined forever or a call to your employer with a lie that gets you fired. There's no lengths these fukking losers won't go to. The person after me has a history of being insane, I gotta be extra careful :ufdup:

Learn how to internet brehs. :ufdup:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I don't do drugs :camby:

I already had somebody make a fake ciggavelli account and I definitely have somebody in TLR that lurks over here that would love to get my real identity and fukk with me. I'm not taking any chances. I'm not an idiot. I'm not gonna get my life fukked up to play smash with posters on here. :ufdup:

Lay off the piff breh.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lay off the piff breh.
I don't drink or do drugs. Neither should you :ufdup:

I legit have people trying to fukk with me on here and one of those people has a history of fukking with peoples' real lives. I'm not taking any chances especially when I see that poster's alias in threads I post in.

Don't act like the coli is this nice place where everybody gets along. Some of these posters are mentally ill and have NOTHING better to do than sit on the coli all day waiting for people to slip.

You should never reveal your identity online. I have ciggavelli so I can post freely and anonymously. I like that. My other alias, the same one my psn, Xbl, and nnid are, has been around since I was in the 3rd grade. I made a mistake in middle school and used my real name under that alias. That alias is for people I know in real life. Ciggavelli is for strangers. I'd like to keep it that way.

So no, I'm not giving my shyt out. I got at least 1 crazy after me (perhaps 2), and I'm not taking chances. :ufdup:

Like I said somebody on here already tried to fukk with me by making a fake ciggavelli account (luckily I was on top of shyt and shut that shyt down with the quickness). I dunno if that was the tlr person or somebody from the arcadium that I pissed off because I said something bad about pcs (the fake account was spotted in the arcadium, so I think it was some pc person trying to fukk with me for saying pc games are broken and not the crazy tlr person, but who knows?).

Don't underestimate the emotions and pettiness of people online. There are tons of stories of people getting their shyt fukked up from forums. I ain't going through all that. :ufdup:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Smash is so much fun, especially online, but I must be the only person who uses the wiiu pad to play that game :mjlol:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smash is so much fun, especially online, but I must be the only person who uses the wiiu pad to play that game :mjlol:

i use the gamepad and i think its hurting my hands. i ordered the pro controller last week

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
i use the gamepad and i think its hurting my hands. i ordered the pro controller last week
Luckily for me, I haven't experienced any pain in hand yet from using the gamepad. I'm actually shocked because I was :sadcam: at the thought of trying to play smash with the pad. After playing a couple of matches and being able to play aggressive with the gamepad, I was like :whew:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Luckily for me, I haven't experienced any pain in hand yet from using the gamepad. I'm actually shocked because I was :sadcam: at the thought of trying to play smash with the pad. After playing a couple of matches and being able to play aggressive with the gamepad, I was like :whew:
I play with the gamepad too. Need to get a pro controller though...

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
I play with the gamepad too. Need to get a pro controller though...
Wow, I thought I was the only person who played smash with the gamepad here lol. I thought everybody copped the adapter to use their gc controller.