The Wii U Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
it was disrespectful and fukking stupid. I got a target on my back and he wants me to give out an id that can easily be linked to my name. I've used that alias since I was a child, so that's why it's linked to my name. I've been trying to delete that shyt off the internet, but it's not possible. I was young when I accidentally revealed my name. I can't fix it now
No disrespect intended here, but you coulda changed your id along time ago so it wouldnt be linked to ur name, i used to have a different id than i do now (kevcotv but used to be something else) :manny:
I just found my old gamecube controller...and my wave bird, so ima get that adapter bfore xmas(when i expect to get the game) but my question is, can i still use the goat wavebird with the adapter? Cause thats still the goat controller of all time imo

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
No disrespect intended here, but you coulda changed your id along time ago so it wouldnt be linked to ur name, i used to have a different id than i do now (kevcotv but used to be something else) :manny:
I just found my old gamecube controller...and my wave bird, so ima get that adapter bfore xmas(when i expect to get the game) but my question is, can i still use the goat wavebird with the adapter? Cause thats still the goat controller of all time imo
Yes, you can still use your wave bird with the adapter.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The problem with that is I got real life friends on the consoles. I changed my steam id to ciggavelli, no problem, cuz that only affected 3 real life people. Changing my xbl, psn, nnid affects more (more people play on consoles than pcs. It is what it is :manny:)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze comes today :win:

It better be as good as y'all say it is. :ufdup: I bought this off the strength of all the coli brehs talking so highly about the game

Ronald

Daps

It better be as good as y'all say it is. :ufdup: I bought this off the strength of all the coli brehs talking so highly about the game

It is

best DKC game, and one of the goat platformers

that David Wise music too :ohlawd:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

It fared greater than an 8 in reviews, so there's that for ya. Also, since the multi-player is local only, you don't have to worry about the coli goons & pundits comg to steal your identity via NIN ID. So have at it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It fared greater than an 8 in reviews, so there's that for ya. Also, since the multi-player is local only, you don't have to worry about the coli goons & pundits comg to steal your identity via NIN ID. So have at it.
I'm looking forward to it :lupe:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
But some of those coli posters could be trying to sabotage you :lupe:. As you said, you can't trust some of the people in the coli :lupe:
I got it on sale, so if I take an L, so be it. :manny:

I liked the old donkey kong country games, so hopefully this'll live up to expectations. It didn't get the best critic reviews, but it got pretty good user reviews. So we'll see

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yep. Why is the gfx surprises though?
Well, I expected it to look like other Wii U games, the cutscene in the beginning surprised me and the fur looks good. Good colors too. I dunno, I just expected something bland I guess. It definitely exceeded expectations in the graphic department

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Started 3D World up again :blessed: so much better with the pro controller.

Earlier when I had my other Wii U I rented DK Tropical Freeze but it was pissing me off. Mightve been me not really liking the gamepad so I might check that out again.