The Wii U Thread

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm in...

Nintendo ID is MrDieselSir

Unfortunately the system is more for my kid so most of the games won't be played til XMas

Got him Donkey Kong Country, Mario 3d World, Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros, Batman Armored Edition, Scribblenauts Unmasked, and Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker

Might get him Luigi World and Toad Treasure Tracker

:gladbron::wow::sadbron: I got to go back to school and get my certs..

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
yeah
jLVde6U.png

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm in...

Nintendo ID is MrDieselSir

Unfortunately the system is more for my kid so most of the games won't be played til XMas

Got him Donkey Kong Country, Mario 3d World, Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros, Batman Armored Edition, Scribblenauts Unmasked, and Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker

Might get him Luigi World and Toad Treasure Tracker
Get that Toad game breh. I've been playing it all last night and today. It's well worth the $40. It's addictive as shyt. :whew: Just watch out for the camera.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Can't front I find that min-game is easily the weakest part of Super Mario 3d. which is awesome btw.
Maybe it's not for you then. I liked the mini game, so this game is real fun for me.

But yeah SM3DW is amazing. One of the best games of the past few years

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
IKR, IMO shyt looks like a cash grap, but Nintendo works magic, so it may actually just be that good.
Yeah, it's got the Nintendo Magic. It's a good game. I like the additions they made to it as well.

I don't think it's a cash grab. It'd be $60 if that was the case. $40 is fair for this game.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just beat Captain Toad :whew: Great game :wow:

once you beat it you get to play SM3DW levels

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Breh just add some of us who are active on the wii u and have no interest in the life destroying ways of tlr :mjlol:

I know! I'm like, what the fukk is this nikka talking about? :heh: As if The Arcadium nikkas are on some diabolical shyt. :mjlol: When i game online, i try to keep it EXCLUSIVELY with Arcadium cats. Always a great time.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I know! I'm like, what the fukk is this nikka talking about? :heh: As if The Arcadium nikkas are on some diabolical shyt. :mjlol: When i game online, i try to keep it EXCLUSIVELY with Arcadium cats. Always a great time.

Word. Cat probably some low-key Cosby style rapist and his NNID somehow incriminates him to all his crimes.

Duke said his id make it easy to link to his real name...how creative is this cat really?! nikka name John Doe, so he choose 'Jon Doh' as his SN n shyt.:why: Cats really that nervous of that net life that they scared of giving their gamer tags now?:what: This can't be life. Only on the coli...which ergo, means he must be making 6+ figures n shyt.:usure: Yet his password to his gubment named gamertag is his bank account number and SSN put together.:snoop: Whoo boy....:skip: