The Wii U Thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why aren't you playing smash with us :dahell:
I can't post my nintendo id on here. It can easily be linked to my real name. I got a target on my back from more than a few people, so I gotta be extra careful. It kinda sucks, but what are you gonna do? I can't share my psn or xbl shyt either cuz it's the same as my nnid. The only thing I can share is my steam cuz I changed it to ciggavelli.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't post my nintendo id on here. It can easily be linked to my real name. I got a target on my back from more than a few people, so I gotta be extra careful. It kinda sucks, but what are you gonna do? I can't share my psn or xbl shyt either cuz it's the same as my nnid. The only thing I can share is my steam cuz I changed it to ciggavelli.
yeah i dont post my ids on here for the same reason, i add coli brehs though unless they are clear trolls

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yeah i dont post my ids on here for the same reason, i add coli brehs though unless they are clear trolls
I don't even know who I can trust anymore. You say one thing they don't agree with and they completely flip out. You know how emotional people are on here. I already had somebody try to make a fake ciggavelli account on here trying to fukk with me. But my biggest threat is from a member who shall remain nameless in the TLR.

People take this forum shyt way too seriously. There are some real fukked up people on here. I don't know what they're capable of. I'd rather be safe than sorry, ya know?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know who I can trust anymore. You say one thing they don't agree with and they completely flip out. You know how emotional people are on here. I already had somebody try to make a fake ciggavelli account on here trying to fukk with me. But my biggest threat is from a member who shall remain nameless in the TLR.

People take this forum shyt way too seriously. There are some real fukked up people on here. I don't know what they're capable of. I'd rather be safe than sorry, ya know?
what's your NNID breh :birdman:?

What could someone possibly do with your name?? Blackmail you?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
what's your NNID breh :birdman:?

What could someone possibly do with your name?? Blackmail you?
I got a life I'd like to keep intact. People are crazy on here. Have you been to TLR recently? People are literally insane on this board. Who knows what the fukk they'll do if they have my real name. Call my employer, fukk with my school (I'm a semester away from finishing up my phd :wow:). They can literally do anything. Make fake profiles, fukk with my name in search engines and ruin my shyt for the rest of my life. People are fukking petty on here. I can't take any chances.

The coli is some people's entire life. They'll do anything. It's sad really. But that's how it is on here. It's crazy. :mindblown:

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I got a life I'd like to keep intact. People are crazy on here. Have you been to TLR recently? People are literally insane on this board. Who knows what the fukk they'll do if they have my real name. Call my employer, fukk with my school (I'm a semester away from finishing up my phd :wow:). They can literally do anything. Make fake profiles, fukk with my name in search engines and ruin my shyt for the rest of my life. People are fukking petty on here. I can't take any chances.

The coli is some people's entire life. They'll do anything. It's sad really. But that's how it is on here. It's crazy. :mindblown:

Breh just add some of us who are active on the wii u and have no interest in the life destroying ways of tlr :mjlol:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I'm in...

Nintendo ID is MrDieselSir

Unfortunately the system is more for my kid so most of the games won't be played til XMas

Got him Donkey Kong Country, Mario 3d World, Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros, Batman Armored Edition, Scribblenauts Unmasked, and Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker

Might get him Luigi World and Toad Treasure Tracker