The Wii U Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
If you've got a Wii mote and nunchuck, and you have a decent amount of space, I feel the best way to play Pikmin 3 is with the gamepad on a table or seat or something in front of you to use as your hud/map essentially and control with the Wii mote/nunchuck.
yeah i got one. bought it so i could play xenoblade chronicles.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
When/where did you get that game and at what price?
gamestop for 50 like a month ago. it was "used"(it was new, never played copy but gamestop was selling it used)

great game. HUGE environments. really has me excited for X.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
i finally started watching the Bayonetta 2 gameplay. Can't wait for this bad boy bruhs:wow:
iFCQTURzgDxdN.gif

ioVpQkSAKH25T.gif

ibfFXQwOtVw2iW.gif

Last edited:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
beat NSMBU:obama:

on my wii u i think ill move on to either wonderful 101(i just got wonder pink) or dkc tropical freeze(i have like two worlds left)

then less than a week til Mario kart 8 and pikmin 3 are in my life for the price of one:wow:
If you are looking to jump straight into MK8 And Pikmin I would say to just finish DKTF. Mainly because W101 is surprisingly addictive and has a lot of depth. I'm 90 hours in and still unlocking new things. My que which I was hoping to knock out before MK8 has backed up too

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I mean I never played the first one, what is a similar game?
yep. really fun game. if you're playing it on PS3 make sure you play it with the patch. its 2 different games with and without that patch. 360 was fine from the jump.

edit: wow i read your question ALL THE WAY wrong:dead:

yeah, like dude said below its like devil may cry.

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
It still is funny seeing Bayonetta 2 as a wii u exclusive. :dead:
I haven't tried any Wii games on the Wii U yet though.
if nintendo bankrolled a Vanquish 2 tho:wow:

hell might as well give Valkyria Chronicles the sequel it deserved. i had a psp and was pissed it got moved to it:dead:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
So I'm definitely getting MK8 when it comes out. However, none of the "buy MK8 get this game free" options are appealing to me brehs :manny:. I'm thinking of copping it from Toys R Us since they are apparently running a special where if you buy MK8 you can get ANY game 40% off. :lupe:

Might go with Call of Duty (which is better: Ghosts or Black Ops 2) or DK:TF, I tried SM3DW earlier today and it seemed too easy. DK:TF is much more challenging.