The Wii U Thread

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
You can get a refurbished 32gb model from Nintendo with warranty for 200.

came in here to post the exact same thing. i decided to just grab me one of these and pre order mario kart 8. i can't decide between zelda ww hd or pikmin for the free game:patrice:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gonna get that refurbished wii u late as hell. I heard shipping is snail slow. Anyway the wii u browser is really good. That shyt is slick and fast.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
You gonna get that refurbished wii u late as hell. I heard shipping is snail slow. Anyway the wii u browser is really good. That shyt is slick and fast.

i hope not because i'm expecting this to come in next week when i get mario kart 8. i ordered mine from groupon so they don't half-ass my shipment :lupe:

bigrice25

DUUUVAAAAAALL!!!
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVAAAAAAAAAL
Anybody having problems with thier WiiU connecting online... i cant get it to connect to my router for nothing!! googled it and i see others been having problems too.....

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody having problems with thier WiiU connecting online... i cant get it to connect to my router for nothing!! googled it and i see others been having problems too.....
Nah I had no problems at all. But in the past if a device wouldn't connect to my router I would use USB or Ethernet, but of course you would need a LAN adapter for wii u. I don't know though it's just a suggestion. Like I said I haven't personally had any issues with my wii u connecting to my router.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Do y'all utilize the miiverse or whatever that Nintendo Wii u pad social network game thing is? Because when it came to actually playing and figuring shyt out, I LOVED it. A couple times in Earthbound I got stuck and just posted a pic of where I was and what id done and in literally 3 mins or less there was an answer. I feel like they're really onto something with that shyt but it's underutilized. An in game social media type service...it should get more love IMO. God, I need a Wii U back in my life

Plus people were just cool and shyt is quickly moderated for spoilers. With X and the new Zelda it can be dope as fukk IMO. It's underutilized now tho

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do y'all utilize the miiverse or whatever that Nintendo Wii u pad social network game thing is? Because when it came to actually playing and figuring shyt out, I LOVED it. A couple times in Earthbound I got stuck and just posted a pic of where I was and what id done and in literally 3 mins or less there was an answer. I feel like they're really onto something with that shyt but it's underutilized. An in game social media type service...it should get more love IMO. God, I need a Wii U back in my life

Plus people were just cool and shyt is quickly moderated for spoilers. With X and the new Zelda it can be dope as fukk IMO. It's underutilized now tho
Yeah I went about 6 months before I started using miiverse but I use it all the time now and its especially easy now that its also on the web. Its usually better with a new game because its more active and you can get responses quicker. Monster Hunter has a really good miiverse community. Art Academy is great just to see what people come up with. NSMBU has really good integration and so does Resident Evil Revelations with the death notes. Miiverse is really good once you get used to it

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
beat NSMBU:obama:

on my wii u i think ill move on to either wonderful 101(i just got wonder pink) or dkc tropical freeze(i have like two worlds left)

then less than a week til Mario kart 8 and pikmin 3 are in my life for the price of one:wow:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
beat NSMBU:obama:

on my wii u i think ill move on to either wonderful 101(i just got wonder pink) or dkc tropical freeze(i have like two worlds left)

then less than a week til Mario kart 8 and pikmin 3 are in my life for the price of one:wow:
If you've got a Wii mote and nunchuck, and you have a decent amount of space, I feel the best way to play Pikmin 3 is with the gamepad on a table or seat or something in front of you to use as your hud/map essentially and control with the Wii mote/nunchuck.