The Wii U Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
So I'm definitely getting MK8 when it comes out. However, none of the "buy MK8 get this game free" options are appealing to me brehs :manny:. I'm thinking of copping it from Toys R Us since they are apparently running a special where if you buy MK8 you can get ANY game 40% off. :lupe:

Might go with Call of Duty (which is better: Ghosts or Black Ops 2) or DK:TF, I tried SM3DW earlier today and it seemed too easy. DK:TF is much more challenging.
get Tropical Freeze:myman:

everyone get Tropical Freeze:blessed:

for the free game I'm going Pikmin 3. i have use for party u and i have the other two.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
but for real, I'm REALLY interested in seeing what they do with fire emblem x shin megami tensei. they said its most likely going to be their excuse to bring fire emblem to modern times. that should be crazy going against the demons in SMT.

i wonder will it be turn-based like smt or srpg like fire emblem. i hope turn-based in a dark, apocalyptic modern world:wow:

teacher

All Star
Daps
but for real, I'm REALLY interested in seeing what they do with fire emblem x shin megami tensei. they said its most likely going to be their excuse to bring fire emblem to modern times. that should be crazy going against the demons in SMT.

i wonder will it be turn-based like smt or srpg like fire emblem. i hope turn-based in a dark, apocalyptic modern world:wow:

Never played shin megami but I love the SRPG gameplay in fire emblem I hope they keep some elements of it if not most.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going in blind, I don't really know much about MK8. I seen cats posting videos of races and everything on GAF, IDK how they do that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just came from Bestbuy where they had the demo for MK8. I only played it for like 1 minute since I had shyt to do but holy jaggies batman, did Nintendo not put ANY type of AA in this game?? shyt almost cut me. It looked smooth as butter though but I didn't really get a feel for the game in the brief moment I played of it. I'll wait till I get it home.

Daps
Hey ya'll, had a question and I was hoping someone could help me out.

Haven't owned or played a Wii or Wii U, but I'd like to buy a Wii U with like 3-4 games that'd be only played on the gamepad, not on a TV (work situation makes this necessary).

I'm looking at the 32gb Wii U with the 2 game bundle on Amazon, but I was wondering if anyone knows of or has a list of which original Wii games are playable solely on the Wii U gamepad. and what on that list you'd recommend for single player games.

thanks if anyone can help me out

Daps
Hey ya'll, had a question and I was hoping someone could help me out.

Haven't owned or played a Wii or Wii U, but I'd like to buy a Wii U with like 3-4 games that'd be only played on the gamepad, not on a TV (work situation makes this necessary).

I'm looking at the 32gb Wii U with the 2 game bundle on Amazon, but I was wondering if anyone knows of or has a list of which original Wii games are playable solely on the Wii U gamepad. and what on that list you'd recommend for single player games.

thanks if anyone can help me out

None of them are playable like that. The gamepad can only display Wii games, it can't control them.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I just came from Bestbuy where they had the demo for MK8. I only played it for like 1 minute since I had shyt to do but holy jaggies batman, did Nintendo not put ANY type of AA in this game?? shyt almost cut me. It looked smooth as butter though but I didn't really get a feel for the game in the brief moment I played of it. I'll wait till I get it home.

What's AA?