The Wii U Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Mario Kart 8 and Pikmin 3 next Friday:whew:

oh yeah, for those getting Mario Kart 8, dont forget about setting up your Club Nintendo account.

you get coins every time you get a game and enter the code(as long as it hasnt been used)

once I enter in Mario kart 8 i'll be a platinum member:wow:

cant wait to so yall online. i havent played kart in a while so i know im rusty.

but yeah, been on new super mario bros u heavy lately. almost at the end. even played some wonderful 101 and wind waker hd. much prefer playing with a pro. but hopefully during the e3 direct they will give me reasons to take it off the charging cradle:dead:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Hyrule Warriors
gal_02.jpg

gal_07.jpg

gal_09.jpg

gal_23.jpg

gal_27.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo.

Obama-sweating.jpg

Donkey Mothaphucking Kong Country Tropical Freeze is pure fun. :wtf: shyt got me feeling giddy as hell playing it. That soundtrack, those level designs, the themes. :ohlawd: I only played FOUR levels yet and I already see this being one of the best if not THE best platformer game across all platforms. :wtf: This shyt is crazy dope. The music again just is :wow: I don't remember the first one having this good sounding music. If I could play this on my surround sound speakers it would be great but I resorted to plugging in my PS Gold headphones to the gamepad :flabbynsick:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Yo.

Obama-sweating.jpg

Donkey Mothaphucking Kong Country Tropical Freeze is pure fun. :wtf: shyt got me feeling giddy as hell playing it. That soundtrack, those level designs, the themes. :ohlawd: I only played FOUR levels yet and I already see this being one of the best if not THE best platformer game across all platforms. :wtf: This shyt is crazy dope. The music again just is :wow: I don't remember the first one having this good sounding music. If I could play this on my surround sound speakers it would be great but I resorted to plugging in my PS Gold headphones to the gamepad :flabbynsick:
this right here bruh:wow:

it was the game that made it(the Wii U) "CLICK" for me.

these two songs:wow:

and not to mention, the gameplay is top notch. the camera angles during levels:ohlawd:

i usually hate water levels but these are piff when mixed with the atmospheric underwater music:banderas:

game rekindled my love of platformers:to:

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
After seeing Mario Kart 8, i'm thinking of getting a Wii U. The only thing stopping me is I don't want two "next gen" systems and i'm still waiting to see if Xbox will get their shyt together. I can always get it and give it to my nephew when I'm done playing it tho.

I haven't bought a Nintendo system since the N64.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After seeing Mario Kart 8, i'm thinking of getting a Wii U. The only thing stopping me is I don't want two "next gen" systems and i'm still waiting to see if Xbox will get their shyt together. I can always get it and give it to my nephew when I'm done playing it tho.

I haven't bought a Nintendo system since the N64.
I'd say right now is a great time to get a Wii U. I was in the same boat as you, I didn't want to have a bunch of consoles around but that changed just a few hours ago. Games like Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros Wii U will not have a good equivalent on the other two consoles. If you can find a Wii U for like $200 or less on Craigslists go for it. I paid $320 total including tax for mines but most of that was paid off with credit from target's trade in deal and the money I got from selling my Vita.