The Wii U Thread

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Thinking of coppin Nintendoland :patrice:

anyone got it?
Yeah, it's pretty fun in short bursts - lots of variety, but I wouldn't recommend dropping cash on it unless you have people you can play with, because some of the best games on it can only be played in multiplayer. The ninja game is the best solo one imo.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
How was I unaware of a new wave race game?
Star Wave Race: Evolution is an anticipated racing video game for the Nintendo Wii U. It’s developed by Retro Studios, the Nintendo-owned developer that made the Metroid Prime series. Star Wave Race: Evolution, as its name suggests, is a racing game for the Wii U and is expected to utilize the Wii U controller in interesting and innovative ways. Little is known about the game so far, with the exception of course that it’s set in the Wave Race universe. It’s one of the first Wii U racing games, the others being Project Cars Wii U.

Star Wave Race: Evolution game is an exclusive for the Wii U, and it won’t be the first time a Wave Race game launches with a Nintendo console. Back when the GameCube launched, there was a Wave Race launch title with the console as well. Star Wave Race: Evolution is therefore expected to be one of the key Wii U launch titles, due to being a Wii U exclusive and being based on a familiar franchise with a built-in audience.

Star Wave Race: Evolution features
So far all we know about Star Wave Race: Evolution is that it’s exclusive to the Wii U console and that it’ll be a lunch title. As the name suggests, it’s a racing game based on the Wave Race formula and franchise. The game is also developed by Retro Studios, which is known for delivering quality Nintendo games over the years.

Star Wave Race: Evolution screenshots
We’ll be adding Star Wave Race: Evolution screenshots as soon as they’re released by Nintendo and or Retro Studios.

Star Wave Race: Evolution | Wii U

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Apparently they had the Mario Kart Direct this morning.

Apparently if you buy MK8 through retail or the eShop you get a free game after you register it a Club Nintendo. :ehh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Super Mario Galaxy 2 is the most infuriating (yet fun) game I've played in a minute :wow:

The REALLY dumbed down SM3DW. That shyt was easy as hell compared to Galaxy 2. I don't remember Galaxy 1 being this hard (shyt, I think I got all of the stars in Galaxy 1. I don't think I'll be doing that with Galaxy 2)

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I've now finished every Wii U game I own (nearly 20) - even the VC ones - except Monster Hunter 3, and I have about 40 or so hours logged into that and still have so much to do in it, so that should keep me busy until Mario Kart along with my 3DS. And if Club Nintendo offers another game I want next month that's on a similar level as Super Mario World (which I doubt), I'll end up downloading it.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
still playing Xenoblade Chronicles mostly. really enjoying it. I'm splitting time between it and Tales of Symphonia Chronicles on my PS3 but im managing:yes: