The Wii U Thread

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Recently finished Windwaker HD, so I'm going back to Donkey Kong to finish that up. I'm at the midpoint of World 5.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've been playing Galaxy 2 for the first time (I dunno how I missed this timeless classic; I loved the first one). Two questions arise:

How can I get my Wii U to boot up in Wii mode automatically (if that is even possible)?
Why can't I turn on my Wii U with my Wiimote (do I need a new wiimote for that)?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I've been playing Galaxy 2 for the first time (I dunno how I missed this timeless classic; I loved the first one). Two questions arise:

How can I get my Wii U to boot up in Wii mode automatically (if that is even possible)?
Why can't I turn on my Wii U with my Wiimote (do I need a new wiimote for that)?
hold the B button on the gamepad to boot straight to Wii mode.

I can turn on my Wii U with the wiimote.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Wii U is going to have a BEAST of a 2014 with their games. Other systems are still caught up in FPS and online voice chat where racism is commonplace :whistle:

But The Wii U is for gamers that want to have legitimate fun.
:rudy: Go away.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
man I've been playing Wii Sports/Resort and those are great entertaining games. Just might have to pick up a Wii U. Anything comparable to those two titles on the Wii U?

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I still cant believe you're getting Bayonetta 2. :snoop: :sadbron:
This was one of the main reasons I bought the console. :wow:
i2X2lzFUWMXyi.gif

Last edited: