The Wii U Thread

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
I haven't played my Wii U much since I got it at launch. The online aspect was not good at all and a major turnoff. Is it better now?

Daps
what are the odds of a punch out game with prime mike tyson as the final boss appearing on the wii u?

teacher

All Star
Daps
I haven't played my Wii U much since I got it at launch. The online aspect was not good at all and a major turnoff. Is it better now?

The online is fine IME just not many games that provide online vs or co-op. I guess that's what you meant?

SirMo

Pro
Daps
Damn this console needs Mario Kart and Smash Brothers badly. I can't remember a console relying on so few gaves, ever. 3D World was great, but not out of this world (no pun intended) like Galaxy in terms of something new. Sadly, it would seem the console is doomed. Better luck next time Nintendo, you wonderful sods.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So I finished 3d world, then i finished nsmbu which i also loved.

I never played the nsmb wii game is it worth buying as well?

Bout to start zombie u

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
So I finished 3d world, then i finished nsmbu which i also loved.

I never played the nsmb wii game is it worth buying as well?

Bout to start zombie u
Oh yeah that one is fun as hell too.

I just got into Donkey Kong Tropical freeze, and it's good so far, kind of easy though.

Why are the load times for this so much longer then 3D world and NSMBU though :wtf:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So I started zombi u and Im absolutely in love with this game.

Keep in mind Horror games have always been my favorite genre.

Hats off to ubisoft though for making the game. The way the gamepad is used is seamless and really adds a lot to the game. The gamepad has so much potential.

I love that the game is a true survival horror game. The demon souls esque death system adds a lot to the game. Even the nice touches like the guys radio talk coming through only the gamepad speaker is a nice touch.

My only gripe is the lack of variety in combat. I would have liked to see some different melee weapons used. Having only one seems so odd. Especially when you compare it to say dead island which had dozens of weapons with customization.

Having different weapons with weapon degradation would have added a lot and I feel thats the main gripe reviewers had.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
So I started zombi u and Im absolutely in love with this game.

Keep in mind Horror games have always been my favorite genre.

Hats off to ubisoft though for making the game. The way the gamepad is used is seamless and really adds a lot to the game. The gamepad has so much potential.

I love that the game is a true survival horror game. The demon souls esque death system adds a lot to the game. Even the nice touches like the guys radio talk coming through only the gamepad speaker is a nice touch.

My only gripe is the lack of variety in combat. I would have liked to see some different melee weapons used. Having only one seems so odd. Especially when you compare it to say dead island which had dozens of weapons with customization.

Having different weapons with weapon degradation would have added a lot and I feel thats the main gripe reviewers had.

I feel like ZombiU had the potential to be all an all-time classic game. The environment, settings, and story/plot were there. You feel like you are actually trying to survive out there.

But it has A LOT of issues too. Hopefully Ubisoft can continue to build on the franchise because it can be great.