The Wii U Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you need to create one I can't snce I'm on the 3ds, I can find you that way though

ok the room name is the coli, world 03 free c lobby 1.

so what i deciphered to make things easier for myself and maybe others is through friend list you can see who is where, other than that if you go to room search then you can see all the rooms by the title

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
this Pro Commander controller is nice. mostly just wanted it for the option. Didnt realize you could control the main menu with the pro:leon:.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze should be in tomorrow or saturday(USPS so I know it will be in on Saturday) Cant wait. Really started dipping into NSMBU.

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
If you guys haven't made a Club Nintendo account yet, I urge you to do so. As long as you register your system and games each month, you'll have the opportunity to earn free games with digital coins. I've been real picky with my coins, so I usually save them, but I already have Super Mario RPG and Super Mario World thanks to Club Nintendo. Super Mario World is being offered this month along with Mario Golf, Art Academy: First Semester, and Trajectile. If you only have a Wii U and not a 3DS then you're in luck because Wii U owners get offered better games each month than 3DS owners. Next month, they'll probably offer Mario Kart 64 or something like that, which would be sweet. Cant go wrong with some free classics.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
If you guys haven't made a Club Nintendo account yet, I urge you to do so. As long as you register your system and games each month, you'll have the opportunity to earn free games with digital coins. I've been real picky with my coins, so I usually save them, but I already have Super Mario RPG and Super Mario World thanks to Club Nintendo. Super Mario World is being offered this month along with Mario Golf, Art Academy: First Semester, and Trajectile. If you only have a Wii U and not a 3DS then you're in luck because Wii U owners get offered better games each month than 3DS owners. Next month, they'll probably offer Mario Kart 64 or something like that, which would be sweet. Cant go wrong with some free classics.
and if you can find the cards on the old wii games cash all that shyt in with the account. I just did one a few months back, got link to the past for free....

Daps
Toys R Us is having a big clearance sale right now and a bunch of games are on clearance. From what I remember of the Wii U games:

Assassin's Creed III was $10
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag was $30
Mass Effect 3 was $10
The Wonderful 101 was $15

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Toys R Us is having a big clearance sale right now and a bunch of games are on clearance. From what I remember of the Wii U games:

Assassin's Creed III was $10
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag was $30
Mass Effect 3 was $10
The Wonderful 101 was $15
may have to sop 101 now, ive heard nothing but good things even tho the demo was a lil tough to get used to

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
i love 101:noah:

ive gotten pulled into Wind Waker and NSMBU tho but I loved what I played.

I loved the boss fight in operaction 001-C:wow:

my kinda game:whew:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just got to the final stage in super mario 3d world but I need 170 green stars and only have 155.

Think I'll play wonderful 101 after. Then zombie u.