The Whitewashing Continues........TUT on SpikeTV

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've had enough of this whitewashing. This was King Tut:

8tut.jpg

Black as the night sky. Hollywood really thinks' they can rewrite Egyptain History to make all the great people lightskin or white. Sorry it's B.S. and everyone knows it. Hollywood got another Whitewashed Egypt movie coming out next year too. This is why I always loved NaS "I am" Cover:

Nas_-_I_Am....jpg

Here is Queen Tiye. She is King Tut's Grandmother:

tiye.jpg

32_tuyu.jpg

queen-tiye23.jpg

tiye.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wouldnt the ancient egyptians just look pretty much exactly the same as egyptians do now?

im thinkin about most cultures, white, black, asian, whatever. my impression is none of them really changed?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wouldnt the ancient egyptians just look pretty much exactly the same as egyptians do now?

im thinkin about most cultures, white, black, asian, whatever. my impression is none of them really changed?

The majority of the people in Egypt now are Arabs. They came during the Mohammedan invasion during the 8th century.

There are still Black Egyptians. One group of Black Egyptians that were chased into the modern day Country of Chad by the Arabs are the Sara people. Sara literally means Sons of Ra.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The majority of the people in Egypt now are Arabs. They came during the Mohammedan invasion during the 8th century.

There are still Black Egyptians. One group of Black Egyptians that were chased into the modern day Country of Chad by the Arabs are the Sara people. Sara literally means Sons of Ra.
:ehh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The ancient Egyptians might (I am being a devil's advocate here) not have been exactly Black. Blacks did exist within the Egyptian kingdom though. Before you neg me read the links below which are very credible links:

Eurasian peoples migrated from Egypt to populate the rest of the world.

http://www.cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(15)00156-1

not only that, there was a "back-to-Africa" migration from the peoples of Arabia...

Early Back-to-Africa Migration into the Horn of Africa

When they say Eurasian people they mean Dravidian and Melanesian looking people.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
OK. A better phrase would probably be descended from Arabs. Or is it okay to say followers of Islam with Arab heredity?

I'd guess African ancestry of Egyptians is greater than Arab ancestry.