The Whitewashing Continues........TUT on SpikeTV

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ancient Egyptians might (I am being a devil's advocate here) not have been exactly Black. Blacks did exist within the Egyptian kingdom though. Before you neg me read the links below which are very credible links:

Eurasian peoples migrated from Egypt to populate the rest of the world.

http://www.cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(15)00156-1

not only that, there was a "back-to-Africa" migration from the peoples of Arabia...

Early Back-to-Africa Migration into the Horn of Africa

Why do Northern European White people keep coming up with these wild ass crazy theories as to who the Egyptians were? The shyt just sounds straight up crazy, especially considering that the Greeks had seen the Egyptians and had studied in Egypt for generations; and they stated that the Egyptians were Black people .

Take it from an White Egyptologist who has actually studied the culture and the people in Sub Saharan Africa:

"...The prevailing consensus is that the ancient Egyptian civilization was home-grown on the Nile Valley. But new discoveries in the Egyptian Sahara will challenge this consensus, and show that the origins of the pharaohs hark back several thousands of years before the foundation of the dynastic period (c.3000 BC) and, furthermore, that the first 'Egyptians' were from a black Sub-Saharan race coming from the Tibesti mountains in northern Chad some 12,500 years ago. The oldest known 'astronomical' megaliths in the world, those of of Nabta Playa are examined in this presentation."

Do you even wonder why Egyptologist have been digging in the Sudan in recent years?

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Racist white people are a trip. They study the Greek philosophers in colleges/high schools all across America and Europe, analyzing their every word. But when they read that the Egyptians were Black, suddenly it's a debate and the philosophers didn't know what they were talking about. Like they didn't know their colors. Like Greeks and Romans didn't fight with Arabs and knew what they looked like. If Egyptians looked like Arabs back then, they wouldn't have been so taken aback by them. They called them Black because it was something they never saw before. They do it with The Moors too. You have countries and churches in Europe with jet black people on the flags but, no one knows how they got there. The Black Moors were slaves though, they say. What King puts a slave on his flag? What slave is dressed in fine silk and robes?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have attached a couple of articles detailing the Egyptians travels into the mountains of modern day Chad. And an article on the Egyptians trade and travel in Sub Saharan Africa. For what it is worth this is how the Egyptians referred to Sub Saharan Africa:

"...Of all the products of ‘god’s land’ (the Egyptian name for tropical Africa), none was more precious, however the incense. Made from the resin produced by a species of the Boswellia tree, incense played an important role in ancient Egyptian religious ritual and was both a valuable and a sacred product. At least as early as the Fifth Dynasty, Egypt established a reciprocal trading partnership with the kingdom of Punt on the Red Sea coast (near the modern border between Sudan and Eritrea)."

Unreported Heritage News: Ancient Egyptians made the arduous trek to Chad new research suggests
Ancient Egypt and Africa by Dr Toby Wilkinson « The Egyptian Society of South Africa

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
The ancient Egyptians might (I am being a devil's advocate here) not have been exactly Black. Blacks did exist within the Egyptian kingdom though. Before you neg me read the links below which are very credible links:

Eurasian peoples migrated from Egypt to populate the rest of the world.

http://www.cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(15)00156-1

not only that, there was a "back-to-Africa" migration from the peoples of Arabia...

Early Back-to-Africa Migration into the Horn of Africa

Eurasian? Lol.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
They have their own history though. Why must they interject themselves into everybody else's? I do agree though. I would love if someone wrote an ASOIAF/GOT styled book but, with African kingdoms.

All people came from Africa so it's their history too :troll: #AllLivesMatter

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are a class act, son. Just because I posted genetic research you decide to neg me? Cannot handle anything contrary to your own views,
Many modern "educated" folks, along with the Western media, and to some extent, the citizens of modern Egypt themselves consider Egypt to be part of the Middle East/West Asia, not Africa.

Many modern educated folks , along with the Western media do not even realize that Africa is not a Country. So that crowd may not be as educated as they pretend.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Many modern "educated" folks, along with the Western media, and to some extent, the citizens of modern Egypt themselves consider Egypt to be part of the Middle East/West Asia, not Africa.

My girl taught 3rd grade last year (majority black public school) and she said the kids were confused when she told them Egypt was in Africa. She said one of them was like "wait, does that mean the Egyptians were black :dwillhuh:"

If you send your kids to public school, they're gonna get a healthy dose of miseducation early on :wow:

ecf80ebb6abf47321e9b4bf137d4f168.jpg

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Many modern educated folks , along with the Western media do not even realize that Africa is not a Country. So that crowd may not be as educated as they pretend.
People are so educated yet they can't think for themselves.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
My girl taught 3rd grade last year (majority black public school) and she said the kids were confused when she told them Egypt was in Africa. She said one of them was like "wait, does that mean the Egyptians were black :dwillhuh:"

If you send your kids to public school, they're gonna get a healthy dose of miseducation early on :wow:

ecf80ebb6abf47321e9b4bf137d4f168.jpg

anigif_enhanced-18314-1427166382-2.gif

These people are really on one :WTF::areyoukiddingme::wtf: