The Whitewashing Continues........TUT on SpikeTV

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East
My girl taught 3rd grade last year (majority black public school) and she said the kids were confused when she told them Egypt was in Africa. She said one of them was like "wait, does that mean the Egyptians were black :dwillhuh:"

If you send your kids to public school, they're gonna get a healthy dose of miseducation early on :wow:

ecf80ebb6abf47321e9b4bf137d4f168.jpg

Upper Class (Royalty) is portrayed as Caucasian. Those below them in the hierarchy (Priests and laborers) are portrayed as Black.

Funny how that turned out. :stopitslime:

Subtly teaching children the "Dynastic Race" theory as if it were the undisputed truth, utterly disgusting propaganda. :snoop:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Upper Class (Royalty) is portrayed as Caucasian. Those below them in the hierarchy (Priests and laborers) are portrayed as Black.

Funny how that turned out. :stopitslime:

Subtly teaching children the "Dynastic Race" theory as if it were the undisputed truth, utterly disgusting propaganda. :snoop:

It's amazing how accurate Malcolm was on so many of these topics
full

23f8db8ccf13225a673299e8619af898.jpg

Last edited:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
My girl taught 3rd grade last year (majority black public school) and she said the kids were confused when she told them Egypt was in Africa. She said one of them was like "wait, does that mean the Egyptians were black :dwillhuh:"

If you send your kids to public school, they're gonna get a healthy dose of miseducation early on :wow:

GTFOH with that little white boy :camby:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps

that's really sad. when I have kids, we taking about an hr to hr 1/2 every night to discuss what they learned in school. so I can correct them on stuff like this smh

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Eurasian? Lol.

It's a mixture of Asian and European peoples that went out to populate the rest of the world after traveling from Ethiopia, through Egypt.

But all I see are a bunch of talking points. What about the genetics? The genetics of Ethiopians are 40% non-Black. This is confirmed by the Egyptian model that purports that people with mostly non-Black DNA inhabited Egypt thousands of years before the Ancient Egyptian kingdom was built. And, then the back-to-Africa migration occurred before the Ancient Egyptian kingdom was built. You guys need to come with better facts other than some old videos. The archeological evidence is supporting the genetic evidence right now.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's a mixture of Asian and European peoples that went out to populate the rest of the world after traveling from Ethiopia, through Egypt.

But all I see are a bunch of talking points. What about the genetics? The genetics of Ethiopians are 40% non-Black. This is confirmed by the Egyptian model that purports that people with mostly non-Black DNA inhabited Egypt thousands of years before the Ancient Egyptian kingdom was built. And, then the back-to-Africa migration occurred before the Ancient Egyptian kingdom was built. You guys need to come with better facts other than some old videos. The archeological evidence is supporting the genetic evidence right now.

Bruh I understand that, but Eurasian just sounds stupid. You can make a case for Indians to be Eurasian if you want, but Egyptians are african. We call people with dark skin who come from africa black today, so why cant they be black? Black has no scientific relevance anyway.

What non black dna are you referring to?

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East

Genetic testing has become more advanced over the years. This year alone, scientists have tested various human remains in Eurasia, including the oldest they've tested to date, Oase 1 yielded successful results, despite it's age and its physical state being very fragmented. Scientist seem to be very intent on researching the history of (West) Eurasia and only seriously studying remains from there, which makes sense because, hey, they're white. Of course they would dedicate most of their research on their own genetic history.

What bothers me is how they always seem to shy away from doing any serious testing on Egyptian mummies and releasing the results to the public. The technology to do it is definitely there, as I stated before they've managed to yield successful results from low quality bone fragments. The Egyptian mummies are famous for how well preserved they are, but scientists still haven't bothered using modern technology and techniques to analyze any of them and shedding light on their origins.

As a matter of fact, any genetics report I have read about regarding remains in Egypt and Nubia has been remarkably succinct compared to any other I have seen. Very vague reports with unsubstantiated affirmations the reader is supposed to take as gospel .They have conducted tests on modern Egyptians, noted their affinity for Eurasian populations, and promptly decided that modern Egyptians are exactly the same as Ancient ones, even though this isn't exactly valid.

They can test the mummies right now, but they won't. The most we have gotten in past 3 years are some very vague reports on ancient Nubian remains and the Paternal haplogroup of Ramesses III-E1b1a, which is the dominant haplogroup for men of Black African descent. Interesting. Of course, they did not release any info regarding his maternal line or ancestral (autosomal) origins. King Tut himself was tested some years ago, but they only released official information regarding his parentage and health, nothing about his ancestral origins.

Both African and Eurasian descended people seem to have some sort of stake in knowing the genetic results of ancient Egyptians, and despite modern genetic testing being very much capable of solving a great many mysteries, scientists still shy away from the prospect of testing the mummies for whatever reason. What do they have to lose? Are they afraid of something?

Zahi Hawass, the former Minister of State for Antiquities Affairs, oversaw some genetic test on various mummies, some years ago. He then decided not release the results due to "national security issues". He then took a stance of questioning the credibility of genetics testing.

They won't test the mummies, but we are supposed to take their statements and theories as gospel.

Just my experience regarding this sort of thing. I'm in no way invalidating anything you said. Personally, I just want to see genetic tests conducted on any ancient remains from the Egypt-Sudan regions, and I would accept the results, whatever they would be.

And here's some useful research regarding Ethiopian/East African genetic origins:
Anthromadness: Horn Africans: A mixture between East Africans & West Eurasians

On another note, scientists also don't seem very keen on genetically testing particularly mysterious remains such as the Grimaldi Man or the Luzia Woman.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
that's really sad. when I have kids, we taking about an hr to hr 1/2 every night to discuss what they learned in school. so I can correct them on stuff like this smh

When I have kids they're not going to a white school or public school.......no way in hell breh.

original.gif

I need to call my pops later today and thank him for sending me and my 3 brothers to an African centered private school. When I went to school we had pictures of Egyptian Kings on the wall and they were all black. We never sang the national anthem, but during school functions and assemblies we'd sing the negro national anthem. The students, faculty, and staff were all black. It wasn't until recently that I realized how privileged I was for going to a pro black school.

There's no way in hell id I'd let a white person teach my child a God a damn thing.

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East
Further reading:

Results from medieval site of Kulubnarti in Sudanese Nubia (key word being medieval, not ancient)
No longer the 1%: Optimizing ancient DNA yield from Saharan African samples

Another fairly "recent" sampling
Ancient DNA analysis of an infant from Sudanese Nubia (ca 500-1400 C.E.)

Notice how the two above reports are fairly succinct, providing little in the way of further elaboration (the second study doesn't even provide pictures for the reader).

Y Chromosome Lineages of Ancient Nubians
http://etd2.uofk.edu/view_etd.php?etd_details=4312

Ancient Egypt Origins
National Geographic Magazine - NGM.com

Egyptian mummies yield genetic secret (all of that testing, and yet the only thing they actually disclose is one paternal lineage)
Egyptian mummies yield genetic secrets

Sudan autosomal study (modern)
The genetics of East African populations: a Nilo-Saharan component in the African genetic landscape : Scientific Reports : Nature Publishing Group

Last edited:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
When I have kids they're not going to a white school or public school.......no way in hell breh.

original.gif

I need to call my pops later today and thank him for sending me and my 3 brothers to an African centered private school. When I went to school we had pictures of Egyptian Kings on the wall and they were all black. We never sang the national anthem, but during school functions and assemblies we'd sing the negro national anthem. The students, faculty, and staff were all black. It wasn't until recently that I realized how privileged I was for going to a pro black school.

There's no way in hell id I'd let a white person teach my child a God a damn thing.
What school did you go to?