The white man think he’s slick...really this is a black panther thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is nothing to be skeptical about when it comes to the Atlantic slave trade, it happened and it wasn't myth like Swagnificent claimed nor was it miniscule.

And I don't know what that ugly painting of white woman have to do with anything.

Cacness exposed.

GTFOH. That's clearly a mulatto woman. And if you knew anything about Moorish history, you would know that the British Royal family descended their lineage to the Moors. And that in the middle ages, you couldn't be considering royalty unless you had Moorish blood.

This is all history white people have tried to wipe away.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
That would be a interesting storyline. Falcon, Luke Cage, Monica Rambeau, and all the other African American Marvel superheroes could be like why didn't y'all help us during Jim Crow.
It was implied at the beginning of the movie that Wakanda knew of slavery...he said as the world around us crumbled, we shielded our selves away from it and there were pics of wars and nikkas in chains :yeshrug: that’s what white Hollywood want...no revenge or revolt, just kumbaya let’s be one big happy family after 1000 years of black slavery :stopitslime: the movie was great but that’s how they dilute history...

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
T'Challa wasn't on no kumbaya shyt though. Wakanda is the epitome of #HYON. Killmonger was on some "we got the weapons to liberate all black people worldwide" shyt. Both sides have some legitimacy. But Killmonger and his father both saw what needed to be done when they left wakanda and experienced that oppression for themselves.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
You starting to sound like the Jews here. Wanting to censor discussion on a topic because you can't handle the possibility everything you grew up believing is false.

I'm beginning to question if you're even black. Cause the only people I know who latch onto the slave narrative are white people.

Stop believing white people's narrative of history. If you're black, you already know they lie about everything. They lie about Ancient Egypt, they lie about the Moors, they lie about Jesus, Mary, and everything related to religion. So why on earth do you think they wouldn't also lie about the slave trade?

And when you say shyt like this:

I can't believe people still believe this slavery myth. Bruh. That amount of enslaved black people was minuscule.

You sound exactly like those white supremacists who will say anything to whitewash the crimes of their ancestors by downplaying Atlantic slave trade and saying it was 'minuscule' comparing to the Arab slave trade.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She looks no where near black...you’re reaching on this one...and if she was black, that meant she brought slavery to the colonies soooo fukk her :yeshrug:

:snoop: white people got us so fukked up that we can't even see our own faces.

Listen bruh. Before white people started rewriting history, they were the slaves, and we were the slave masters.

Stop believing what they teach you in school. That shyt is all lies. The truth is out there but you gotta find it for yourself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And when you say shyt like this:

You sound exactly like those white supremacists who will say anything to whitewash the crimes of their ancestors by downplaying Atlantic slave trade and saying it was 'minuscule' comparing to the Arab slave trade.

No. You sound like a cac that wants to associate us with only slavery. Fukk outta here. I live by a simple code. NEVER BELIEVE WHAT WHITE PEOPLE SAY ABOUT HISTORY.

And based on what I've researched, the transatlantic slave trade was NOT the only source of black people in the Americas. That right there is enough for me to believe they could be lying about it all. If there was a significant presence of black people already in the Americas then it stands to reason we could be descended from them and the idea of the transatlantic slave trade was meant as a means of controlling us from knowing our true power as the true owners of the American continent.

And FTR I never mentioned anything about the Arab slave trade. Where did that come from? :what:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
:snoop: white people got us so fukked up that we can't even see our own faces.

Listen bruh. Before white people started rewriting history, they were the slaves, and we were the slave masters.

Stop believing what they teach you in school. That shyt is all lies. The truth is out there but you gotta find it for yourself.

None of that matters :yeshrug:ancient history and our current position is night and day...Spain was a subject of Arabia for 800 years :manny: the tables have more than turned...I don’t care that a 1000 years ago we were the slave masters...for the past 400 years we’ve been on the other end of the stick...it’s nikka’s in his country today who know firsthand what seperate water fountain for blacks are...save the militant bullshyt for some lost nikkas...

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Cacness exposed.

GTFOH. That's clearly a mulatto woman. And if you knew anything about Moorish history, you would know that the British Royal family descended their lineage to the Moors. And that in the middle ages, you couldn't be considering royalty unless you had Moorish blood.

This is all history white people have tried to wipe away.

:yeshrug:

You see a mulatto woman I see an ugly white inbred woman from a family that colonized and destroyed Africa, but for some reason you and your hoteps friends take pride in the fact that she might have been part black.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I'm not mad about people calling out white supremacy, what I am mad about is people like Swagnificent trying to downplay or deny the horrors of slavery that our ancestors went through, that shyt is disgusting.

You're not even black. STFU white boy.

Your agenda is clear. You want black people to only identify themselves through slavery.

That is not our identity. We are more than that. In particular we are the ones that discovered and inhabited America before you. All you've done is lie and fake history to try and get us to believe that all we've ever been here are slaves when its the farthest thing from the truth.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
T'Challa wasn't on no kumbaya shyt though. Wakanda is the epitome of #HYON. Killmonger was on some "we got the weapons to liberate all black people worldwide" shyt. Both sides have some legitimacy. But Killmonger and his father both saw what needed to be done when they left wakanda and experienced that oppression for themselves.
So sharing our tech and military advantage with cacs instead of using it to free our black brothers is not some c00n shyt? :gucci: If you’re a self respecting black man, you’ll agree with Killmonger....if you’re a cac, exit my thread please :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of that matters :yeshrug:ancient history and our current position is night and day...Spain was a subject of Arabia for 800 years :manny: the tables have more than turned...I don’t care that a 1000 years ago we were the slave masters...for the past 400 years we’ve been on the other end of the stick...it’s nikka’s in his country today who know firsthand what seperate water fountain for blacks are...save the militant bullshyt for some lost nikkas...

What on earth are you talking about? :dahell:

Spain was subject to the Moors for 800 years. Not Arabia. And the Moors were black men.

And the reason we are in the state we are today is because we've been brainwashed from our true history. We got nikkas on here latching onto slavery as our identity when is largely a fabrication by whites to keep us down. We were the ones that actually civilized them in Europe. We were the ones who discovered and occupied the Americas.

If you're black, you seriously need to study your history better cause you are totally confused.

mykey

Superstar
Daps

You see a mulatto woman I see an ugly white inbred woman from a family that colonized and destroyed Africa, but for some reason you and your hoteps friends take pride in the fact that she might have been part black.
Expose yourself brehs....
92ea4ece507481c6f836073d7a2e88a5--black-queen-the-queen.jpg

What the fcuk kind of white woman is that?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...irst-mixed-race-royal/?utm_term=.b7a958c6d0fc

Daps
Reppin
NULL

No. We take pride in the fact it was black Moorish men that ruled over Europe for centuries and civilized those mongrels. They worshiped us to such a degree that the only people that could be royalty in their lands were people with our blood in their veins.

Stop with this victim mentality cacs want us to have. We are descended from a great people that conquered the entire world and ruled over white people for millennia. Once we learn our true history and remember the men we were, we can once again dominate these cacs.

Daps
What’s funny is that “black” people still believe the white man’s lie that we all come from Africa when the whole planet belongs to us... We were everywhere on the planet before the continental drift...

And the Trans-Atlantic slave trade story is exaggerated... we were already in the Americas... do you all really believe that millions of us were transported from Africa in those raggedy ships? Not even including the diseases that were prevalent on them? Maybe a few thousand of us made it to America on those ships...

Keep believing HIStory all you want...

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
So sharing our tech and military advantage with cacs instead of using it to free our black brothers is not some c00n shyt? :gucci: If you’re a self respecting black man, you’ll agree with Killmonger....if you’re a cac, exit my thread please :camby:
Killmonger wasn't even a villian based on what he was saying. So don't try that. T'Challa/Wakanda was on some HYON for centuries. You have to realize that some Africans dont see themselves as one group of people. Even in Wakanda they weren't even united until it came down some extremely crucial shyt. They were just on some HYON for their own protection. Which on some level is understandble, but they knew the universe around them was changing and they couldn't hide forever. Might as well establish working relationships with other nations and present as little as you can and not have that damn CIA dude telling everybody about all the shyt yall got. It's strategic.:what: They've only began to share tech with the world at the end of the damn movie. And if anything Wakanda being HYON made them just as ignorant to slavery and oppression as some cacs. Killmongers father telling T'Chaka about Black Americans with tears in his eyes cause he had a huge wake up call they he wouldn't have had if he never left. It was out of ignorance in the technical sense, not like as an insult. And you have a fully self sufficient black country, they're not interest in conquering the world on some cac shyt. That's just not even what they're about.

with all that mess said, I leaned towards Killmonger's view, because we actually live this shyt.