The white man think he’s slick...really this is a black panther thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meanwhile, here are the Coat of Arms of present day Europe...

Hollenburg (Germany)

9301784572d63f3dc12a3c56cb778d5f.jpg

Pastetten (Germany)
768px-Wappen_der_Gemeinde_Pastetten.svg.png

Eching (Germany)
eching.gif

Avenches (Switzerland)
europes-crests-flags-sl0115-14-638.jpg

Coburg (Germany)
294px-Wappen_Coburg.svg.png

Waregem (Belgium)
waregem2.jpg

Grafenthall (Germany)
Grafenth.jpg

Weidhofen (Germany)

c6231053678297d72477f22d6a6b629c.jpg

Zwikau (Germany)
ca77a09cad606ee2b1356743d5a3645d.jpg

Shaffhausen (Switzerland)
statue-of-moor-kaspar-youngest-of-the-three-holy-kings-atop-the-moors-picture-id148617100

There are literally thousands of these all over Europe...

Its amazing we got dudes here claiming to be black that would rather embrace the slave narrative being perpetuated by cacs that we know lie about everything while rejecting the narrative that we were the rulers of the world for most of world history.

This people have to be white. I refuse to believe they can be black.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Exactly what I'm saying breh.

I don't even believe the clowns who are holding onto this slave narrative like @AndroidHero are even black. Only cacs hold onto the slave narrative as defining of black peoples existence on this planet.

As you said, we are the native peoples of everywhere else on the globe. So why not America as well? Black people were native to Asia, Australia, and the Pacific Islands. Why wouldn't we be native to America as well? Especially when you see things like the Olmec heads.

You fail to realize that most people don't know how or aren't humnle enough to deprogram themselves.

Breh, we are programmed from birth with this shyt!

I know a little of programming and reprogramming due to my time in the Army. Boot camp wipes your hard drive clean and programs what they need in you. So here it is 30 years later, almost 20 since I exited the Army, and if a soldier were to enter a room I'm in and yell, "ATTENTION!", I would probably snap to attention.

So these guys have been programmed and their pride won't allow them to admit that much of what they learned are lies.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He denied the scope of slavery. fukk outta here with that lame attempt at calling out my comprehension. Your ass got more words for the voice of reason than the guy in here literally saying your ancestors most likely didn't go through slavery. Which ironically, you know what :heh: Nevermind

I reject the slave narrative as perpetuated by whites. The narrative that all black people in the Americas are descended from slaves sold during the Trans-atlantic slave trade.

My contention is that there is significant evidence to support the argument that there was a large community of black people on the American continent before the arrival of Europeans. See the Olmec heads of Mexico, Columbus' account of negroes in Haiti, and the presence of blacks in California. There are many more accounts like these.

Plus beyond what we know from history, just look at the rest of the globe. Black people are native to Asia, Australia, and the Pacific. So why not America as well.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Exactly what I'm saying breh.

I don't even believe the clowns who are holding onto this slave narrative like @AndroidHero are even black. Only cacs hold onto the slave narrative as defining of black peoples existence on this planet.

As you said, we are the native peoples of everywhere else on the globe. So why not America as well? Black people were native to Asia, Australia, and the Pacific Islands. Why wouldn't we be native to America as well? Especially when you see things like the Olmec heads.
Looks straight up Nigerian to me
6438d2980d31e2f689443f5d7217d295.jpg

9a98591ec7db14c5bf485453f9b77673.jpg

Olmec-Art-Head-1946-San-Lorenzo.jpg

images

olmecheaduse.jpg

:russ:
:lolbron::mjlol: