The white man think he’s slick...really this is a black panther thread

mykey

Superstar
Daps
There is nothing to be skeptical about when it comes to the Atlantic slave trade, it happened and it wasn't myth like Swagnificent claimed nor was it miniscule.

And I don't know what that ugly painting of white woman have to do with anything.
It has everything to do with it. I’ve just demonstrated TWICE that white people have gone out of their way to fake history.

Roger Fry, a British restorer in the 1930s, decided to paint over a Black man on an original fresco, making him white. The original painting was done in 1484 AD.

From this....

Andrea_Mantegna_-_The_Triumphs_of_Caesar_-_Trumpeters_and_Standard-Bearer_-_WGA13990-1.jpg

To this....

IMG_3532.jpg

LITERALLY faking history.

But nah, let’s be mad at the peeps calling out white supremacy, brehs.

:francis:

Last edited:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
It has everything to do with it. I’ve just demonstrated TWICE that white people have gone out of their way to fake history.

Roger Fry, a restorer in the 1930s, decided to paint over a Black man on an original fresco, making him white.

From this....

Andrea_Mantegna_-_The_Triumphs_of_Caesar_-_Trumpeters_and_Standard-Bearer_-_WGA13990-1.jpg

To this....
IMG_3532.jpg

Literally faking history.

:snoop:

I don't give a shyt what white people are saying, you completely ignored my post about taking the words of actual black people who lived through the horrors of slavery in this country.

I will ask you again were those black people who lived through slavery lying too about their experience ? Were they making it up?
:mindblown:

So you ready to believe Swagnificent claims about the Atlantic slave trade being a myth and it was fake history because of some paintings?

But nah, let’s be mad at the peeps calling out white supremacy, brehs.

Nah, I'm not mad about people calling out white supremacy, what I am mad about is people like Swagnificent trying to downplay or deny the horrors of slavery that our ancestors went through, that shyt is disgusting.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

I don't give a shyt what white people are saying, you completely ignored my post about taking the words of actual black people who lived through the horrors of slavery in this country.

I will ask you again were those black people who lived through slavery lying too about their experience ? Were they making it up?
:mindblown:

So you ready to believe Swagnificent claims about the Atlantic slave trade being a myth and it was fake history because of some paintings?

Nah, I'm not mad about people calling out white supremacy, what I am mad about is people like Swagnificent trying to downplay or deny the horrors of slavery that our ancestors went through, that shyt is disgusting.
All I'm saying is I'm taking anything crackers say with a pinch of salt. Infact if these mofos say one thing, I'll believe the opposite.

Fcuk cacs man.
:francis:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Killmonger spoke about blacks revolting and taking revenge and the cac writers killed him off :jbhmm: scared of the black man fighting oppression and wanting freedom? :sas2:

He also willingly partnered with a racist white colonialist :sas2:

He may have killed him...but then again, he killed his girl too:sas1:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
He also willingly partnered with a racist white colonialist :sas2:

He may have killed him...but then again, he killed his girl too:sas1:
He thought like his oppressors think :obama: to defeat your enemy, you have to know him...it’s rare to side with the villain after a movie, but Killmonger was right...the cac writers killed him off because they don’t wanna see revolution on screen :pacspit: and when we made our own movie about revolution (nay turner) they railroaded the director to silence the movie...but y’all keep thinking black panther was the pinnacle of black cinema :snoop: btw I scored the movie a 10/10 :bryan: that shyt was great

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I get so angry reading this forum sometimes. :heh: Gotta remind myself that even idiots can use a computer, and their ramblings are mostly contained to small parts of the internet. The slavery denial is the most absurd thing ..,, you know what lol I can’t

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously how can he be allowed to say shyt like this and not get immediately banned?!!

It's one thing to claim that there was black people in America before Columbus, its completely different thing to say that the atlantic slave trade was a myth and amounts of enslaved black people was miniscule.

It's really beyond disgusting to downplay or deny the horrors of slavery our ancestors went through and there is really no reasons why mods shouldn't permanently ban this troll.

You starting to sound like the Jews here. Wanting to censor discussion on a topic because you can't handle the possibility everything you grew up believing is false.

I'm beginning to question if you're even black. Cause the only people I know who latch onto the slave narrative are white people.

Stop believing white people's narrative of history. If you're black, you already know they lie about everything. They lie about Ancient Egypt, they lie about the Moors, they lie about Jesus, Mary, and everything related to religion. So why on earth do you think they wouldn't also lie about the slave trade?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he absolutely doesn't have a point. And when it comes to slavery in America you don't have to take from white people but you can take it from black people who actually lived through it, they talked and wrote about it, documented it and there was even recording where they talk about their experience. And none of them said that the enslavement of black people was miniscule or that the Atlantic slave trade was a myth like @Swagnificent claimed.

Slaves in their own words: Recordings of a lost world

So do we believe those black people or are they lying too?

You seem to be missing my point. I'm not saying black people were never enslaved. I'm saying the "slave narrative" that we were ALL taken from Africa in chains and brought here is a MYTH.

The evidence is overwhelming that we were already here. And the cacs took our land from us.

Understand the debate better then get back to me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people are not native to the Americas. :mjlol:

There's more evidence for it than against it. Just read Christopher Columbus' own journal. THE BLACK PRESENCE IN AMERICA BEFORE COLUMBUS

Ever since Christopher Columbus first suggested that Black Africans preceded him to the New World, a number of scholars have investigated this contention. In his Journal of the Second Voyage, Columbus wrote that when he reached Haiti, then labeled Espanola, the native people told him that black skinned people had come from the south and southeast in ships trading in gold tipped metal spears. The following is recorded in Raccolta, part I, volume I: “Columbus wanted to find out what the Indians of Espanola had told him, that had come from the south and southeast, [N]egro people who brought those spear points made of a metal which they call guanin, of which he had sent samples to the king and queen for assay and which was found to have 32 parts – 18 of gold, 6 of silver, and 8 of copper.”1 Curious about the validity of this story, Columbus did indeed send samples of these spears back on a mail ship to Spain to be examined, and it was found that the ratio of properties of gold, copper, and silver alloy were identical to the spears then being forged in African Guinea.2

Its sad that white people have brainwashed us to the point we are now fighting against our own TRUE history in favor of the lies they fabricated.

You guys can believe what you want to believe. I just follow the evidence. And its overwhelming that there was a significant black presence in the Americas before the slave trade.

So now you gotta ask yourself this? What happened to all these black people that lived in the Americas before the slave trade?

Stop letting white people tell you who you are and where you come from. Research it for yourself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not what I meant. We just have to be skeptical about narratives veiled in white supremacy.

For example, look at three different portraits of 16th century British Queen Charlotte after whom Charlotte, NC is named....
Charlotte_Sophia_of_Mecklenburg-Strelitz_by_studio_of_Allan_Ramsay.jpg

OU_SJNC_PD05.jpg

Johann_Georg_Ziesenis_-_Queen_Charlotte_when_Princess%2C_Royal_Collection.jpg

Now, two of these paintings were done when the Queen was alive and one was done after she died.

Why would people go out of their way to fake history?

in his own way, OP has a point. We must always be skeptical and suspicious of the narratives fed to us by white supremacy.

Great post. It was well known during the middle ages that the only way you could be royalty in England is if you had MOORISH BLOOD.

Its funny to me that people who acknowledge that white people are currently lying about the Ancient Egyptians and Moors can't also believe they could be lying about a lot more.

Like I said earlier, its a safer bet to believe everything white people say is a lie than to accept most of it as true.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
first of all the homie Killmonger the realest villain marvel ever produced...he wanted to fight for oppressed blacks people so of course, the white man pushed black panther and his kumbaya let’s all be friends bullshyt :hhh: kinda like how MLK and his intergration bullshyt got pushed over Malcom X’s complete separation from the white man message...and BTW, hypothetically, if black panther was real, do that mean Wakanda watched black Africans getting enslaved and did nothing? :ohhh:That’s some c00n shyt...
That would be a interesting storyline. Falcon, Luke Cage, Monica Rambeau, and all the other African American Marvel superheroes could be like why didn't y'all help us during Jim Crow.