The White Chiefs Of Ghana (WTF?)

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I swear this would never happen in Kenya or any countries in Central Africa. They hate whites with a passion...Especially the British.

I don't know why Ghanians are so naive of white people when they had one of the most brutal wars with the British(white people) which lasted a long time. At least Africans like Ethiopians, Angolans, Kenyans, Somalis, Zimbabweans and even Sudanese are less naive of whites due to having many wars with them...
How do you think the Rwandans feel about other black ppl?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't know I never met a Rwandan personally. Aren't most Rwandans what we call black?
yea, but I'm talkin about how they were slaughtering and killing each other by the 100's of thousands in the 90's.....the fukkin 90's!!

this shyt happened in OUR lifetime....there were no whites there killing ppl.

all I'm sayin is that blacks in Africa have just as much reason to hate on other blacks, or Arabs just like they do whites.
Africans have been getting fukked over for too long(by everyone else). now the Chinese are coming in and tryig to take over.

they need to stand up and fight for the PEOPLE....not sell out for the money.

I've been to DRC and saw how the warlords are fukking over the ppl....and I've also been to Sudan and saw how the "muslims/arabs" were fukking over the sudanese there.

To say that this is a Black vs White thing is not doing the situation any justice. because it allows those warlords and criminals to just brain wash the ppl in to thinking that what they are doing is OK. but it ain't

Individual countries need to stand up and fight back, and africa as a whole needs to stand up as well(even though it is alot harder)

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
yea, but I'm talkin about how they were slaughtering and killing each other by the 100's of thousands in the 90's.....the fukkin 90's!!

this shyt happened in OUR lifetime....there were no whites there killing ppl.

all I'm sayin is that blacks in Africa have just as much reason to hate on other blacks, or Arabs just like they do whites.
Africans have been getting fukked over for too long(by everyone else). now the Chinese are coming in and tryig to take over.

they need to stand up and fight for the PEOPLE....not sell out for the money.

I've been to DRC and saw how the warlords are fukking over the ppl....and I've also been to Sudan and saw how the "muslims/arabs" were fukking over the sudanese there.

To say that this is a Black vs White thing is not doing the situation any justice. because it allows those warlords and criminals to just brain wash the ppl in to thinking that what they are doing is OK. but it ain't

Individual countries need to stand up and fight back, and africa as a whole needs to stand up as well(even though it is alot harder)

Ask yourself why were they slaughtering each other in rwanda or in most of these african countries and you will see that its CAC's that were responsible for alot of the bullshyt today...Cac's were brilliant in the setup of these countries...look at rwanda....Genoicode occured because one ethnic group was held in higher regard than another when the Belgians were in charge...Make on group wealthier and the other Marginalized as shyt...then guess what happens when the Cac's leave??? CIVIL WAR!! and the cac's sit back pretty like.....wasnt me:whoa:

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
in Nigeria CAC's is a mixed feeling towards cacs..you have nigerians that are like "fukk cac's, why always cac this and cac that" and then you have nigerians still under that slave mentality....for instance nigerians working for cac's (even indians,chinese,lebanese) and are treated like shyt in there own country:dahell:.....but granting cac's chief titles??? Ghanians take an L for that:childplease:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ask yourself why were they slaughtering each other in rwanda or in most of these african countries and you will see that its CAC's that were responsible for alot of the bullshyt today...Cac's were brilliant in the setup of these countries...look at rwanda....Genoicode occured because one ethnic group was held in higher regard than another when the Belgians were in charge...Make on group wealthier and the other Marginalized as shyt...then guess what happens when the Cac's leave??? CIVIL WAR!! and the cac's sit back pretty like.....wasnt me:whoa:
civil war is one thing...genocide is something else.

Can't blame everything on the whites, when does personal responsibility kick in??

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot

Can't blame everything on the whites, when does personal responsibility kick in??

i explained to you why the genocide occured...two ethnic groups that have hated each other forced to leave under one roof, one is marginalized the other is not...cac's leave and now nothing is holding the marginalized group back...years of anger overflows...many of these tribes werent buddies until forced "unity" under colonialism. Now they are taking responsibility as they build towards a better future...but Cac's are the prime reason alot of BS started on the continent

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
you really think africans just don't like each other or have a tendency to fight....shyt africans the most peaceful people on the planet when we can work together...but the lines of tribalism and mistrust is huge due to all these countries being fabricated constructs due to colonialism

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I think i remember this story. i don't have time to watch now, but the dude that married that Ghanaian woman? Truly disgusting. I'm embarrassed for them. Same thing happened with a White woman in Nigeria.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

WHITES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCITING THE CONDITIONS THAT FOSTERED THE RWANDAN GENOCIDE!

:ohlawd:

You fukking idiots who always bring up the Rwandan genocide are cut from the exact same cloth of those who cry "what about Black on Black crime"

:pacspit: