Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
tumblr_m8j1s8Itzr1qbo1a5.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
yea, but I'm talkin about how they were slaughtering and killing each other by the 100's of thousands in the 90's.....the fukkin 90's!!

this shyt happened in OUR lifetime....there were no whites there killing ppl.

all I'm sayin is that blacks in Africa have just as much reason to hate on other blacks, or Arabs just like they do whites.
Africans have been getting fukked over for too long(by everyone else). now the Chinese are coming in and tryig to take over.

they need to stand up and fight for the PEOPLE....not sell out for the money.

I've been to DRC and saw how the warlords are fukking over the ppl....and I've also been to Sudan and saw how the "muslims/arabs" were fukking over the sudanese there.

To say that this is a Black vs White thing is not doing the situation any justice. because it allows those warlords and criminals to just brain wash the ppl in to thinking that what they are doing is OK. but it ain't

Individual countries need to stand up and fight back, and africa as a whole needs to stand up as well(even though it is alot harder)
You havnt fully researched that topic then. The Rwandans who got slaughtered were in a way put in power by cacs. Belgium cacs i believe. When they left, it was like open season on house nikkas and anybody that love um.

Situations like cacs becoming african chiefs sew the seeds for genocide down the road. You have some mulatto overlords or just straight up house nikkas controlling a force of black people giving them benefits over other tribes, backed by some foreign cac dollars. Once that funding is gone and cacs have gotten what they want from the region those house nikkas are destroyed and the cac just goes back to cacland and kicks his feet up like :manny:

Cacs do this with dark skinned people around the world.

Its hard to come to grips with but cacs cause practically every epic conflict on the planet,