The White Chiefs Of Ghana (WTF?)

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the chief thing in these west africans countries not even that serious (except probably for poor villagers), every village have a chief and anyone with enough money and respect can become a chief. there are thousands of chiefs and kings throughout west africa. this shyt is just to make money.

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
nikka......

what the fukk.....I can't even go to africa without these cac's already setting up shop....
D2VMff3.gif

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall do realize England sells lordships, right or is this a shyt on an African country thread? :stopitslime:

Chill, you know that I'm African too. You have to admit the imagery is shocking/disheartening.

The racial aspect of this practice can't be conveniently ignored either considering what whites (the British) have been doing to them for centuries. The British practically owe every black person on the planet lordship :pacspit:.

Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's what one or two white chiefs out of hundreds in Ghana. The most important thing is the political infrastructure, which is all black.

I'm not familiar with Ghana's culture or society, particularly the importance of chiefdom, so I'll gladly sit back and learn from you, Coli Ghanaians and anyone else who knows better.

This thread was not intended to humiliate/shame Ghana, but rather to find out more about this, and simply share information.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Chill, you know that I'm African too. You have to admit the imagery is shocking/disheartening.

The racial aspect of this practice can't be conveniently ignored either considering what whites (the British) have been doing to them for centuries. The British practically owe every black person on the planet lordship :pacspit:.

I don't question your intentions, breh.

Us African Americans sell our culture out for much less :mjpls:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not familiar with Ghana's culture or society, particularly the importance of chiefdom, so I'll gladly sit back and learn from you, Coli Ghanaians and anyone else who knows better.

This thread was not intended to humiliate/shame Ghana, but rather to find out more about this, and simply share information.

breh the shyt ain't a big deal. you know how in small towns across america there is always a family that's respected cause they have money or some high position. well in west african villages and small towns the head of that family would be a chief. not only that but if your family never had shyt and you came up on some money you can even buy a chief title and gain respect if you throw enough money around. what should be more worrying about ghana as far a race relations is the growing trend of ghanias wanted mix babies link

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh the shyt ain't a big deal. you know how in small towns across america there is always a family that's respected cause they have money or some high position. well in west african villages and small towns the head of that family would be a chief. not only that but if your family never had shyt and you came up on some money you can even buy a chief title and gain respect if you throw enough money around. what should be more worrying about ghana as far a race relations is the growing trend of ghanias wanted mix babies link

Link is BS​

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I swear this would never happen in Kenya or any countries in Central Africa. They hate whites with a passion...Especially the British.

I don't know why Ghanians are so naive of white people when they had one of the most brutal wars with the British(white people) which lasted a long time. At least Africans like Ethiopians, Angolans, Kenyans, Somalis, Zimbabweans and even Sudanese are less naive of whites due to having many wars with them...

True story.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So basically what you coli militants are saying is that it is OK for cacs in America to shyt on Obama, because he's a black man leading a predominantly white country right?

Black ppl in Ghana lookin at pictures of Obama as president of amerikkka like

:ohhh: