The White Chiefs Of Ghana (WTF?)

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
If an old black man dressed like the British royale, with a white wig on, and white bytches serving him tea, we'd call the black man a c00n, but when a cac c00ns, he's some how winning? These fools look ridiculous in these attires, sounds like Ghana is hustling tricking cacs to live out their black man fantasy for money and infrastructure.

Looking like they put clothes on an orangutan. I bet when he goes back to Germany, they're cackling and laughing at this fools pictures.

Last edited:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
If an old black man dressed like the British royale, with a white wig on, and white bytches serving him tea, we'd call the black man a c00n, but when a cac c00ns, he's some how winning? These fools look ridiculous in these attires, sounds like Ghana is hustling tricking cacs to live out their black man fantasy for money and infrastructure.

Looking like they put clothes on an orangutan.
These idiots don't recognize a hustle when they see it. That white supremacy causes them to worship anything with white skin.

This is why Africa will run sh!t when the time comes. Don't believe me? Just watch.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the dude built 40 schools in Ghana??

sounds like he's at least trying to give back and help.

meh.... :manny:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
:why:

I.....I.......damn........Africans still allowing whites to run the same type of game they were running back in the 1500s......I have no words

But at least I know where those light skin Africans with them thick accents come from :sas1:

Peace

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
bozb.png

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I swear this would never happen in Kenya or any countries in Central Africa. They hate whites with a passion...Especially the British.

I don't know why Ghanians are so naive of white people when they had one of the most brutal wars with the British(white people) which lasted a long time. At least Africans like Ethiopians, Angolans, Kenyans, Somalis, Zimbabweans and even Sudanese are less naive of whites due to having many wars with them...

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
correct me if I'm wrong but weren't chiefs often the enforcement wing for the Euros in their African colonies?