The Wheel Of Time - Robert Jordan's Books (Season 2/9.1.23)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That bothered me as well not going to lie. But in all honesty depending on how much the first season adapts from the first book Moiraine IS kind of the main character in the first half of book 1. And if we want to get technical she can be a driving force narrative wise up until book 4.
Trying to remember the book but can they do a whole season up just until they leave the town in the first book ? Then yes i could see that I just don’t like that they seem to putting it as if it’s her story which too me is dishonest

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Trying to remember the book but can they do a whole season up just until they leave the town in the first book ? Then yes i could see that I just don’t like that they seem to putting it as if it’s her story which too me is dishonest

Well I mean it depends on how much of the early story (including the Prequel book which WAS. 100% a Moiraine story) they incorporate into the first season. Moiraine is pretty pivotal, calling her the “main” character is stretching it pretty lightly and i can’t see her being billed that beyond season 1

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I mean it depends on how much of the early story (including the Prequel book which WAS. 100% a Moiraine story) they incorporate into the first season. Moiraine is pretty pivotal, calling her the “main” character is stretching it pretty lightly and i can’t see her being billed that beyond season 1
The book where she is like a young lady training and learns the prophecy? Hmm I suppose I need to reread the books I stopped at 4 I believe .