The Wheel Of Time - Robert Jordan's Books (Season 2/9.1.23)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I’m on book 8( Crown of Swords) . And I kinda figured that was the reason ,but I figured he could deliver one haymaker to whoever and that’s that :yeshrug:. I also just found out why he shouldn’t use Calendor too often . I already kinda already discovered a spoiler about the next book so hopefully those problems are remedied.

It's one of the things that I was always pissed off about, Rand could legitimately erase most of the competition through sheer brute force. Hell, Lews Therin knows some sick ass techniques that would have even Taim falling back but they handcuffed him 90% of the time. Don't even get me started on the don't hit women shyt.

Matt is still that nikka though. The funniest character in the series easily. Man just wanted to fukk broads, drink, light explosives, & avoid fukkery. :DeadAF:

Which just pulled him further in. :Skruggle:

*Band of Fades rolls into his tavern dice game, he sitting here like* :GucciGang:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rand is a damn tank so far. Idk why he doesn't use his full power to make shyt alot easier for himself. Also, his resistance to harming women is getting a little irritating . Plus he's a little too arrogant at the moment.
They address that in the book breh from like the first book . It drives you mad

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Rand is a damn tank so far. Idk why he doesn't use his full power to make shyt alot easier for himself. Also, his resistance to harming women is getting a little irritating . Plus he's a little too arrogant at the moment.

Have you got to the part where these evil bytches emasculate him? Especially that old witch.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Have you got to the part where these evil bytches emasculate him? Especially that old witch.
If your talking about Cadsuane, not yet. He just started speaking to her about shyt, asking her to be his advisor(she said no). I am way past the part where the Aes Sedai kidnapped him and carried him in a chest tho.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

He bossed up on that bytch in The Gathering Storm:pachaha: matter of fact Rand’s arc in the final three books is :wow: all the badassery you’ve been wanting from him gets put on full display.

There’s a part where he just

Casually walks up to Egwene and the Aes Sadei and sons the fukk outta them that had me cheering and laughing so hard:russ:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
He bossed up on that bytch in The Gathering Storm:pachaha: matter of fact Rand’s arc in the final three books is :wow: all the badassery you’ve been wanting from him gets put on full display.

There’s a part where he just

Casually walks up to Egwene and the Aes Sadei and sons the fukk outta them that had me cheering and laughing so hard:russ:

Robert Jordan didn’t finish the books sadly, obviously he left cliff notes. Brandon Sanderson knows how to do those badass moments like a pro. Do you read his stormlight archive series?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I love love loved the first two books but someone I trust convinced me it wasn't worth continuing due to the fall-off (so I switched to Song of Ice & Fire).

What y'all say to a Tolkien stan?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I love love loved the first two books but someone I trust convinced me it wasn't worth continuing due to the fall-off (so I switched to Song of Ice & Fire).

What y'all say to a Tolkien stan?

It doesn’t really “fall off” (meaning a dip from its peak, it never got to trash or mediocre levels) until Book 8 or so. Book 9 is REALLY good and a major event happens. Book 10 is the “worst” book because its basically one long recap of book 9 from other characters POV (again a BIG event happens that shakes up the entire mythology) and then the final three books are basically all action, reveals, and culmination.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It doesn’t really “fall off” (meaning a dip from its peak, it never got to trash or mediocre levels) until Book 8 or so. Book 9 is REALLY good and a major event happens. Book 10 is the “worst” book because its basically one long recap of book 9 from other characters POV (again a BIG event happens that shakes up the entire mythology) and then the final three books are basically all action, reveals, and culmination.

Thanks breh.

I copped the series on Kindle, and will feast over the next few months. Might get a thread popping at some point or just drop updates in here.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
:wow: On book 12. This has the potential to be better than GOT, but then again in never read ASOIF books so Idk the potential that had.

So what races y’all think all different countries and there people are(Book readers). This is what I have been imagining, could be wrong tho. I know this is going to be a big topic once the show drop and when they start casting soon

Sea People- Black/African or Middle Eastern. I’m pretty sure they Black/African tho.

Shara-Black or Middle Eastern

Seanchan- melting pot of all races but it looks
like the royal fam is black or at least mixed.

Aiel- Pale skin white people with red hair(idk why they would be pale tho considering the climate they live in. Even tho they remind me of native Americans .

Borderlanders- Far East Asians( They got topknots:manny:)

Tear- . I’m thinking European/ Italian or Spanish

Carienan(sp?, audio book listener)- European/French like

Andor- European/ English like

Tarabon- Indian

Everybody else Idk:manny:

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Just finished Gathering of the Storm :wow:

Been reading this series since late last year. Outside of some real snooze fest storylines here and there, the series is fantastic.

Rand al Thor :blessed:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Just finished Gathering of the Storm :wow:

Been reading this series since late last year. Outside of some real snooze fest storylines here and there, the series is fantastic.

Rand al Thor :blessed:
I got about 7 hours left in Towers of Midnight . These boys tooling up for the last battle :wow:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I only finished book 1, 2 weeks ago, and haven't even started in 2 yet. I gotta pick it up. I know I'm missing out.