The Wheel Of Time - Robert Jordan's Books (Season 2/9.1.23)

Made Man

All Star
Daps
For those who read the books, was Moirane and Siuian part of the LGBTQ community in the books or was this just for the TV series?
It was heavily hinted at. At that time publishers weren’t with that gay shyt so Robert Jordan wasn’t about to openly put it in the book .

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
For those who read the books, was Moirane and Siuian part of the LGBTQ community in the books or was this just for the TV series?
Oh on, they were “pillow-friends” (female friends who have sexual relationship) when they still novices and accepted, but they appeared to have paused their pillow-friendliness after they’re elevated to Aes Sedai.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
fraidycam.0.gif

Mat pulled a Cam on them :mjlol:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
So give it to me straight, how well is this show holding up overall from episode 1 to where it is now? I tried watching the first episode but I stopped after about 20 minutes or so because it just wasn't doing it for me.

Arcane left a deep void after it ended and I need stuff to watch to fill it.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So give it to me straight, how well is this show holding up overall from episode 1 to where it is now? I tried watching the first episode but I stopped after about 20 minutes or so because it just wasn't doing it for me.

Arcane left a deep void after it ended and I need stuff to watch to fill it.
IMO I think this show is good enough where it would be something I would have on has background noise but not as something I cant wait to watch if you get what I mean:ld:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Hearing this might have been the last ep the actor playing Mat has done. Only two eps left in the season but can't be the last we see him right?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The last episode was the best of the season though I feel they made a weird choice with Mat

I know the OG actor for Mat is being replaced but him being healed of the Dagger’s influence and staying behind basically changes the character’s ENTIRE arc for the first half of the books. I don’t know what their plan is but it better be a good one because Mat ends up being one of the books most important characters but certain things HAVE to happen in order to get him there.

Also I don’t like the prospect of changing “The Bore” at Shayol Ghul to The Eye Of The World. The Bore is very important both plot wise and thematically to the entirety of the WOT mythology.

All in all the showrunners are playing a dangerous game with all of these changes. The fact that the series is actually finished means they don’t have “Game Of Thrones” excuse of making shyt up just for the hell of it. With two episodes left I guess we’ll see