The Wheel Of Time - Robert Jordan's Books (Season 2/9.1.23)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched the 1st episode, will watch the other 2 this weekend.

The budget may not be CW status, but so far it hasn't blown me away either. Doesn't look better than say Vikings or another fantasy show that dropped this year, Shadow and Bone on Netflix. Doesn't waste time with setting up the main mission, although it was too many camera cuts during the attack at the end.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Only watched 1&2 so far . While I’m a little disappointed in some of the changes, I think eventually it will serve for a greater purpose . The characters are older in the show than in the books , so it’s not that far fetched that the story will change to fit the setting .

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
First episode was cool. I felt like the chosen ones jumped at the call a little too fast even with the horde coming down on them but with how short the season is I'm glad the episode wasn't wasted with them staying in that village.

Last edited:

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
There a lot of changes here. The ages of the characters, Thom's role, bros father....i like most of it.

I'm only on episode 2 but I'm not liking what they're doing with Perrin. He went from being a socially awkward boy in the books to having this depressing ass back story. He isn't even dealing with what happened, like a normal person would. I think they're trying to play up his animalistic traits from the start which is very :mjpls:

And that weak ass Herron mark sword. Come on:mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Why they do my boy Perrin like that though?:francis:

Why the fukk does Mashandar look like that? It's a fukking fog, don't make it a glorified shadow.:hhh:

Where is Thom's mustache? That's like Nyn without a got damn braid.:stopitslime:

:russ: @ the Dragon Reborn possibly being a woman to increase audience investment in the big reveal.

I'm pissed they're changing Mat out because as expected, he's the best thing about the show thus far.:francis:

:mjpls: @ Padan Fain, Inquisitor, & Darkfriend all being black.