The Wheel Of Time - Robert Jordan's Books (Season 2/9.1.23)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Can you recommend some other fantasy?

:mjgrin: The question wasn't for me and I don't know what you're into but I need more First Law stans out there.

Check out The First Law trilogy by Joe Abercrombie. Then his standalone books in the same universe Best Served Cold and The Heroes.

Then his next trilogy The Age Of Madness (last book in the trilogy comes out this Sept.) again set in the same universe but about 30 years later.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Can you recommend some other fantasy?

There's plenty of standard suggestions, things you could find anywhere on any generic list. So I'll go for hidden gems, like the Emberverse series which starts with Dies the Fire. Another underrated series is Across the Universe, which was totally unexpected.

I would definitely suggest Dies the Fire first though.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
:mjgrin: The question wasn't for me and I don't know what you're into but I need more First Law stans out there.

Check out The First Law trilogy by Joe Abercrombie. Then his standalone books in the same universe Best Served Cold and The Heroes.

Then his next trilogy The Age Of Madness (last book in the trilogy comes out this Sept.) again set in the same universe but about 30 years later.

I second Joe Abercrombie, good voice actor on the audiobooks too.

Also thoroughly enjoy the ‘Malazan Book of the Fallen” series, those are hard to follow with all the names and shyt but once you get in, great reads with lots of military stuff around the wars etc.

Also should read “The Name of the Wind” series that is still waiting its trilogy book completion.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Welcome to 'The Wheel of Time': Take a magical first look at Amazon's fantasy adaptation

More pics in the article above

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trailer looks cool. Just wish they would've been a little more stylish/detail oriented with the wardrobes of the characters. The wardrobes are important in shows like these.