The Wheel Of Time - Robert Jordan's Books (Season 2/9.1.23)

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s stormlight about
I was actually trying to describe the series to my friend a couple days ago and I just couldnt in any way that sounded good or made sense...just trust if you're into good fantasy you'll dig it. Sanderson's Mistborn series is really good too.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
rosamund-pike.jpg

Gone Girl‘s Rosamund Pike is taking the wheel of Amazon’s forthcoming series adaptation of The Wheel of Time, TVLine has learned. The actress will play the lead role of Moiraine in the project, which is based on Robert Jordan’s fantasy novels.

Rosamund Pike to Star in Amazon's Wheel of Time Series Adaptation

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Son of Battles :blessed:

Prince of the Ravens :blessed:

The Gambler :blessed:

I finished the series:mjcry:

It’s not the end. it’s just A ending .
I haven’t read the books in years but isn’t rand the main character? I know in the first book the boys are gathered right because she doesn’t know which is the dragon at first. I need to reread

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I haven’t read the books in years but isn’t rand the main character? I know in the first book the boys are gathered right because she doesn’t know which is the dragon at first. I need to reread
Yea Rand is the main character/protagonist , however I think the main characters POVs are pretty much equal in all books, except for Perrin. I think he was missing in all of one book. There’s are books with little rand and more of the other characters and vise versa.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Rand is indeed the main character but all the main cast members announced have MULTIPLE POV chapters to draw from and some of the later books Rand barely appears it. So its more accurate to say that the books were more of an ensemble series with the main narrative SURROUNDING Rand.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rand is indeed the main character but all the main cast members announced have MULTIPLE POV chapters to draw from and some of the later books Rand barely appears it. So its more accurate to say that the books were more of an ensemble series with the main narrative SURROUNDING Rand.
It’s more the moraine announcement as the star but I guess she is the biggest name actor in the show so I guess she is the star .

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It’s more the moraine announcement as the star but I guess she is the biggest name actor in the show so I guess she is the star .

That bothered me as well not going to lie. But in all honesty depending on how much the first season adapts from the first book Moiraine IS kind of the main character in the first half of book 1. And if we want to get technical she can be a driving force narrative wise up until book 4.