firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
YOU GOT DANGANRONPA: TRIGGER HAPPY HAVOC AS WELL:krs:

YOU'RE IN FOR A RIDE WITH THAT BAD BOY:yes:

got that platinum with pride:wow:

I took SOOOO many screenshots in that game.

Another visual novel to look out for is Steins;Gate. Great story. Legit great story.
Oh I know about Steins;Gate. It's definitely on my list. As is Virtue's Last Reward. Virtue's Last Reward is being bundled with 999 Remastered soon, so I'm gonna wait for that.

I had this Vita sitting in my room forever and literally never used it once. One of my dad's coworkers gave it to him and he passed it to me. I didn't know there was so much localized Japanese piff on this thing. I slept on it for like 2 years :snoop:

The guy who gave it to my dad left his account on and games on here. He had Black Ops Declassified :russ:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Oh I know about Steins;Gate. It's definitely on my list. As is Virtue's Last Reward. Virtue's Last Reward is being bundled with 999 Remastered soon, so I'm gonna wait for that.

I had this Vita sitting in my room forever and literally never used it once. One of my dad's coworkers gave it to him and he passed it to me. I didn't know there was so much localized Japanese piff on this thing. I slept on it for like 2 years :snoop:

The guy who gave it to my dad left his account on and games on here. He had Black Ops Declassified :russ:
Also give Ys: Memories of Celceta a run too. Action-RPG, huge world, fast paced combat.

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Mainly Gears of War 4 multiplayer

Gears of War 3 was my shyt on Xbox360 and this one is an improvement on many levels.
Those micro-transactions though.:scust: Spend real money on randomized 'Packs' & you're not even guaranteed to get the items you want. It's basically gambling.
They got me all the way fukked up.:mjlol:

You actually can earn in-game credits to buy packs though, so at least you aren't forced to pay money for anything. :yeshrug: + Free DLC maps every month :banderas:

Dark Souls 3..

7586cc6d56.png

Last edited:
Daps
Just beat Rise of Tomb Raider/TR2

Easily my GOTY in an otherwise weak 2016 :wow: That exclusivity bullshyt ruined this title. I had no idea it even came out on PS4 - I just happened to see it on sale during the holidays.

Cop this game brehs :wow: I respect what Uncharted did, but this is the future of adventure gaming in this gen. Just remarkable. The exploration areas aren't even all that big, but you'll still find yourself combing the environments. Improved on the first game across the board. The writing, while simple and predictable, still gives you all the energy of a USA movie from the 90s - just keeps pushing the action forward. BEAUTIFUL game. In 4k too? :wow: So many times I just had to stop and get my bearings.

Beat this game in 2-3 days but I was glued to the screen the whole time. Haven't felt the urge to play through a single player, narrative driven game in a long LONG time.

I will admit the combat is jank as fukk at times, but that's not the focus of the game.

9/10, co-GOTY along with XCom2. If you see this on sale, buy this shyt.

Appreciate the review breh :obama:

Had this game downloaded ever since I first got my Xbox but haven't got into it.. which is weird since I played, beat & liked the first one.

Last edited:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Kirby: Planet Robobot on 3DS.

Great game. They NEED to do a cute 'em up featuring Kirby and also a full-robot game. Hopefully the sequel coming to Switch features more time in the robot suit and more shooter levels.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Started on The Talos Principle over the weekend, shyt is like crack! Why y'all ain't tell me this game was so good. It's like a different version of Portal, trying to figure these puzzles out... :ohlawd:

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
Finally got around to continuing The Last of Us single player. I'm on the Winter section now. Sad thing is, I'm still struggling and it's only Normal difficulty. I know I'm gonna be :sadcam: when I get around to doing a Survivor run. The stealth is pretty satisfying though when I finally get a groove going.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
YOU GOT DANGANRONPA: TRIGGER HAPPY HAVOC AS WELL:krs:

YOU'RE IN FOR A RIDE WITH THAT BAD BOY:yes:

got that platinum with pride:wow:

I took SOOOO many screenshots in that game.

Another visual novel to look out for is Steins;Gate. Great story. Legit great story.
Bruh why you ain't warn me

My baby Sayaka :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY
Finally got around to continuing The Last of Us single player. I'm on the Winter section now. Sad thing is, I'm still struggling and it's only Normal difficulty. I know I'm gonna be :sadcam: when I get around to doing a Survivor run. The stealth is pretty satisfying though when I finally get a groove going.

Good luck bruh, you're in for a treat.