cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Right after I posted that.....
Saki-senpai :to:
i dont want to spoil anything for you, but just make sure to keep a couple saves for when a certain event goes down later in the game...keep a clear head and seek the truth...

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i dont want to spoil anything for you, but just make sure to keep a couple saves for when a certain event goes down later in the game...keep a clear head and seek the truth...
Multiple saves?
You telling me there's a chance of branching paths? :wow:

No spoilers, though I do appreciate that as I was gonna go with just one save file like I usually do

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Multiple saves?
You telling me there's a chance of branching paths? :wow:

No spoilers, though I do appreciate that as I was gonna go with just one save file like I usually do
there is more content(like 20-30 hours worth) if you make the right choices during a certain event.

you'll know when its time. not to spoil anything, just remember to keep a cool head during a stressful moment.

EDIT: Max Marie's social link by the way...(you'll be introduced to her eventually if you havent already.)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
90 minutes in to P4G and there's been about 5 minutes of actual gameplay, no exaggeration.

Guess it takes a while to kick off :guilty:

EDIT -- And just as I say that, the real shyt starts to go down.

Saki, I ain't even get to know you :mjcry:
P4G's first 3 hours is mainly setting up the story/characters and game. Once it gets rollin the train goes on full steam ahead.

Next thing you know you're looking at a 90+ hour save file and feel complete yet empty.

:ohlawd:

Just like dude said, seek the truth near the end. You'll get a plain ending if not.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Me and the team back on Rainbow 6 Siege sprinkle in some Battlefield 1.

Until For Honor drops....

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Took about 4 hours or so but P4G finally hooked me. Only problem is Danganronpa came in the mail today and I was always planning to play throuh this first (cause it's way shorter) but P4G came in 2 days earlier.
I really just started to get into the P4G story and characters too.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Took about 4 hours or so but P4G finally hooked me. Only problem is Danganronpa came in the mail today and I was always planning to play throuh this first (cause it's way shorter) but P4G came in 2 days earlier.
I really just started to get into the P4G story and characters too.
Soon as that intro dropped on Persona 4(OG intro) I knew I was in for a ride.

:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just peeped. I like the Vita intro for the visuals and the kaleidoscope effect but the OG intro sets up the game WAY better.
wait until you hear the outro, the very last song. :ohlawd: One of the most satisfying game endings ever.

After hearing it and seeing the credit rolled with that powerful track I wanted to learn Japanese. :wow:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Playes the first few minutes of Danganronpa, this shyt is like a point and click adventure game :gladbron:
Hope there's more voice acting though.
YOU GOT DANGANRONPA: TRIGGER HAPPY HAVOC AS WELL:krs:

YOU'RE IN FOR A RIDE WITH THAT BAD BOY:yes:

got that platinum with pride:wow:

I took SOOOO many screenshots in that game.

Another visual novel to look out for is Steins;Gate. Great story. Legit great story.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Games I been playing the last few weeks/months....

"Necropolis". Cel shaded "Dark Souls" type game with permanent death. Game keeps crashing at the same spot so I had to start....

"Legend Of Heroes: Trails In The Sky". Throw back type RPG like the ones that used to be on SNES. It's not some next level shyt or anything but I like it.

"Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII". I like the combat system but after playing "The Witcher 3" the main story and side quests in this game are awful.

"Owlboy". Dope ass SNES type side scroller game. Pick it up if you can.

"Darkest Dungeon". I can only play this in short bursts. It's pretty stressful.

"ABZU". There doesn't seem to be much to this game besides swimming around exploring but it looks cool and it's kinda relaxing.

"Grim Dawn". Ain't played this in a while but it's real dope if you like "Diablo" type games.

"Victor Vran". Same as the one above. It's like "Diablo". I think this one is coming to consoles this year.

Fred.