The 'What Are You Playing?' 2017 Thread

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Overwatch is stopping me from playing all my other games :francis: I will be jumping into horizon day 1 tho .

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Still playing Doom.
Getting close to finishing but I want to make sure to get all the secrets, mods and upgrades and complete all challenges first. Missing a few tokens, one weapon mod and still have some challenges left. I have all the Runes but still need to upgrade 2

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just beat Rise of Tomb Raider/TR2

Easily my GOTY in an otherwise weak 2016 :wow: That exclusivity bullshyt ruined this title. I had no idea it even came out on PS4 - I just happened to see it on sale during the holidays.

Cop this game brehs :wow: I respect what Uncharted did, but this is the future of adventure gaming in this gen. Just remarkable. The exploration areas aren't even all that big, but you'll still find yourself combing the environments. Improved on the first game across the board. The writing, while simple and predictable, still gives you all the energy of a USA movie from the 90s - just keeps pushing the action forward. BEAUTIFUL game. In 4k too? :wow: So many times I just had to stop and get my bearings.

Beat this game in 2-3 days but I was glued to the screen the whole time. Haven't felt the urge to play through a single player, narrative driven game in a long LONG time.

I will admit the combat is jank as fukk at times, but that's not the focus of the game.

9/10, co-GOTY along with XCom2. If you see this on sale, buy this shyt.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

Easily my GOTY in an otherwise weak 2016 :wow: That exclusivity bullshyt ruined this title. I had no idea it even came out on PS4 - I just happened to see it on sale during the holidays.

Cop this game brehs :wow: I respect what Uncharted did, but this is the future of adventure gaming in this gen. Just remarkable. The exploration areas aren't even all that big, but you'll still find yourself combing the environments. Improved on the first game across the board. The writing, while simple and predictable, still gives you all the energy of a USA movie from the 90s - just keeps pushing the action forward. BEAUTIFUL game. In 4k too? :wow: So many times I just had to stop and get my bearings.

Beat this game in 2-3 days but I was glued to the screen the whole time. Haven't felt the urge to play through a single player, narrative driven game in a long LONG time.

I will admit the combat is jank as fukk at times, but that's not the focus of the game.

It was cool and all but the villains this time around i thought were kinda lame as opposed to the ones in the first

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I m in full 3ds mode now that it is jailbroken.

Bought DB Fusions around xmas and ive been playing that, after beating pokemon moon. Started kid Icarus: uprising and while I like the concept, the controls take a little getting use to.

Im finding portable gaming easier to keep up with because I can take the damn thing with me to work and play it on break.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm playing battlefront with friends atm when they're on too but as a single player game I started fallout 4 a week back, can't believe I never played this before :wow:

Iv seen the criticisms of it not being a huge leap forward from the game before it..but this is irrelevant to me as this is my first Fallout ever :gladbron:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I thought it was kinda boring, the first one was way better imo:yeshrug:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
90 minutes in to P4G and there's been about 5 minutes of actual gameplay, no exaggeration.

Guess it takes a while to kick off :guilty:

EDIT -- And just as I say that, the real shyt starts to go down.

Saki, I ain't even get to know you :mjcry:

Last edited: