The 'What Are You Playing?' 2017 Thread

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Playing through Nier Automata. On some real shyt, it might be the best game I've played this generation. Lowkey it's on that Hideo Kojima MGS1, Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy VII type level.

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Currently playing Borderlands on PS3.

I have a good 7-8 games I got for cheap on PSN sales to beat before I get a PS4 :manny:

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
Going back and forth between Titanfall 2, modding GTA 5, and Overwatch. I will definitely be playing Overwatch more often in the coming days because of the anniversary event.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
recently picked my 3ds back up andhave been playing Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X

shyt is completely in Japanese and makes me wish I never stopped learning :francis:

on the flip side its a fun little strategy game with crazy ass possibilities. Talking LSSJ cabba, ssj3 nappa type shyt :russ:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Been playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate but I'm growing tired of it so I've been trying to clear games off my back log...

Ben-hur (just played for the achievements and its free, sucks tho)

Never Alone

Batman:The Tell-tale series

Brunswick Bowling.

After I finish ACS I'll probably jump into another major game

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Finished Horizon Zero Dawn and I should be done with Kingdom Hearts Final Mix next week :wow:

Still got The Witcher 3, Fallout 4 and the rest of this Kingdom Hearts collection after :ahh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Farpoint for the PSVR. I don't care what the reviews say, playing with that new Aim Controller is the fukking shyt. You can even scope in and close one eye to see through the scope. shyt is next level. HTC and Oculus need to respond

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Beat Wolfenstein The New Order. Fun game, crazy story.

Playing through Mass Effect Andromeda now. I'm enjoying it. Definitely has a lot of bugs(cant imagine what this was like on Day One:scusthov:)

So many missions. Mostly just doing Main missions and loyalty missions. Might branch out and do more tho.

Next game after this may be either DOOM, Uncharted Collection, or The Last Guardian.

Gonna pre-order Uncharted Lost Legacy next week in the Spend 100 get 15 promo.