The 'What Are You Playing?' 2017 Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I haven't been feeling the AAA space,or modern gaming much in general again lately.

I've been taking it back. Playing a lot of Ps1 classics on my vita and ps2 classics on ps4.

Currently Playing through the mark of kri. I'm enjoying it a lot but the control scheme is awkward.

Also started destroy all humans! Which is fukking hilarious.

Might play some Megaman as well since I copped the collection.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Mass Effect, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, and Rocket League :wow:

Boooooooooooooy I ain't getting another game till next year :mjlol:

I lied got Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 never played the series before :mjlol:

Did beat Mass Effect though and I stopped playing Rocket League for the moment :wow:

So currently it's Kingdom Hearts, Horizon, The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 :ohlawd:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't been feeling the AAA space,or modern gaming much in general again lately.

I've been taking it back. Playing a lot of Ps1 classics on my vita and ps2 classics on ps4.

Currently Playing through the mark of kri. I'm enjoying it a lot but the control scheme is awkward.

Also started destroy all humans! Which is fukking hilarious.

Might play some Megaman as well since I copped the collection.

I'm doing something similar, but not for the same reasons. Going to spend the next month playing some of the two dozen smaller games making up my backlog. I don't necessarily plan on finishing any of them but I could do with playing some different games after all the open world stuff I've played.

I do plan on finishing Cosmic Star Heroine and Severed though. And Resident Evil 7. :francis:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7. Little Nightmares (PS4)

Positives:
  • Exceedingly dope design, both visually and sonically
  • The enemy look is unique
  • Straddles this cool group between being for 'kids' (kind of) but also being very adult and creepy
  • Horror puzzle platformer is a really cool genre that we need more games in.
  • Considerable amount of tension throughout the game
Negatives:
  • Archaic controls that take a little getting used to
  • Final mission is cool but short - game in general is a little on the short side, I'd have liked another chapter or two
  • Puzzles are pretty easy - not much of a challenge in general, but it doesn't take much away from the game
  • Some chapters - particularly 3 and 4 - are considerably more interesting than the others
Rating: 8.5/10

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
header.jpg

This is pretty okay game. Hard as nails but a good homage to the old school platformers from back in the days. While this is clearly a Mario clone:troll:...it has a bit of charm to it.

gianasisters.jpg

Since it was free on Xbox, I checked it out and it's a good game. I always wanted to play the OG version on PC but this will do:ld:.

Story_Image_1.png

This game is good but really on the technical side compared to the Civilization series. I had to tone down the difficulty because the game was so frustrating to complete:snoop:.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8. Inside (PS4)

Positives:

• Again, really dope visuals and sounds, although not as interesting as Little Nightmares imo.
  • However, gameplay and puzzle wise this is better than Little Nightmares, with more thought and effort put into puzzle set pieces in particular.
  • Interesting story with an open-ended ending.
Negatives:
  • There isn't much of anything to complain about really, other than the fact that I bought it on the PS4 for trophies but they were stuck and didn't work. :sadbron:
Rating: 8.5/10

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Right now I'm playing Dishonored and Alien: Isolation

Finally finishing up all the achievements on Dishonored, and I grabbed Alien on sale, it's real cool so far wit about 2 hours in.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Currently playing Persona/Tearaway/Cosmic Star Heroine.

I gave up on Severed because I found a boss halfway through basically impossible. Its rare I gave up on anything because its too difficult but I'm just not suited to the control type.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I already beat horizon I was gonna cop mass effect andromeda but I'll wait for a harder price drop... looking forward to Detroit become human...

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
maxresdefault.jpg

Block'hood- I just bought the game today and so far enjoying it. It's a interesting take on city building as you not only have to build residential property, but create a ecosystem for the people in the community.

SimCity_3000_Coverart.png

Just got back into this game and probably played it almost all weekend. Getting tired of aliens and earthquakes messing up my city though:mjcry:.

RiseOfIron_EN.jpg

A6pMv_s-200x150.gif

Damn iron banner keeps pulling back into this miserable game:snoop:.