The 'What Are You Playing?' 2017 Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Trying to play games I bought but never finished or never even touched.

Right now im playing FF XV until I get tired of it. Its dope though and like an Anime. Plus I like how you got a group of homies to roll with all the time

Then I'm gonna play The Last Guardian.

Been playing Titanfall but just Multiplayer. Did part of the story and it's dope just too many story games.

Also I bought Far Cry and it's dope too just never finisged enpugh of it and Horizon seems like similar game... Thats why i'm on the fence about getting Horizon.

I want to at least beat those or finish enough to justify me buying Horizon and Gravity Rush.

I also want to play Mass Effect more before the new one drops because once that drops everything else might hit the bushes. Thats a lot of shyt

But yeahh, so far it's:

Final Fantasy

Titanfall

The Last Guardian.

I want to beat TLG and FF before andromeda drops. Gonna cop Zero Horizon and maybe Gravity Rush 2 later

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Trying to play games I bought but never finished or never even touched.

Right now im playing FF XV until I get tired of it. Its dope though and like an Anime. Plus I like how you got a group of homies to roll with all the time

Then I'm gonna play The Last Guardian.

Been playing Titanfall but just Multiplayer. Did part of the story and it's dope just too many story games.

Also I bought Far Cry and it's dope too just never finisged enpugh of it and Horizon seems like similar game... Thats why i'm on the fence about getting Horizon.

I want to at least beat those or finish enough to justify me buying Horizon and Gravity Rush.

I also want to play Mass Effect more before the new one drops because once that drops everything else might hit the bushes. Thats a lot of shyt

But yeahh, so far it's:

Final Fantasy

Titanfall

The Last Guardian.

I want to beat TLG and FF before andromeda drops. Gonna cop Zero Horizon and maybe Gravity Rush 2 later
Stick with Titanfall 2 campaign. It's a lot of fun and it's actually pretty short. It'll be over before you know it and you'll have enjoyed it

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Playing Danganronpa 2 on the train. I was playing hunched over a bit with my Vita out in front of me. So pretty much anyone sitting next to me could see what I was looking at if they wanted to. There was a scene where Mikan tripped and fell (I would assume anyone that's played this game knows what that means) and umm :merchant: I had to cover the screen quick :russ:
Thank God there was no kids next to me :whew:

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
Hit 55 on FFXIV and am almost finished with the MSQ. Any brehs play this and what server are you on? I'm out here by myself.

:to:

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
I don't but I'm interested in trying it. Isn't there a remaster coming for this on the PS4 soon?
Nah. It's the MMO, a new expansion is coming in June. With possibilities to use RMT items to get to the newest content quicker. Might be a bundle closer to release. It was $20 for everything that's out now on PS4 a few weeks ago.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Pre ordered Mass Effect and Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 Remake :wow:

Horizon is holding me down playing wise :banderas: