The Weeknd: The Official Thread

Daps
This stannery level here is real high. a nikka can't have an opinion, you would think these were groupies the way they negged me :pachaha:

His first mixtape HOB was dope as hell, the sound, the production everything. 2nd and 3rd were good but not on par with the first. as soon as he signed a major, he fell off, probably label politics.

Last edited:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I like the fact that I can barely make out some of the shyt he's saying on Thursday, it adds to the replay value...you know a nikka is killing it when he got you singing gibberish :laugh:

:dead:

I swear I'm killing the entire Thursday though

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
This stannery level here is real high. a nikka can't have an opinion, you would think these were groupies the way they negged me :pachaha:

His first mixtape HOB was dope as hell, the sound, the production everything. 2nd and 3rd were good but not on par with the first. as soon as he signed a major, he fell off, probably label politics.
I didnt know abel had male groupies also esp on this thread:heh:

If it wasnt for drake also co-signin this nikka would only be tdot hit nothing more. :aicmon:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Ive mentioned it before but thursday is the ultimate driving down the freeway/highway at night by yourself soundtrack.

Its just so free flowing, unfiltered atmosphere music.
when my girl and i first met we took a road trip in a rental car without aux and i was too lazy to get my old CDs.. so literally all i took was HOB and Thursday.. i think it permanently ruined his music for me but it was perfect for the long drives

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Says the guy stanning partynextdoor. Pnd couldnt sell out a show in a local bar.
I aint a dikk rider like yall are for abel. I just prefer partynextdoor then him thats all. Nice try there :rudy:

You nikkas in western canada always hatin tdot nikkas:umad:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I aint a dikk rider like yall are for abel. I just prefer partynextdoor then him thats all. Nice try there :rudy:

You nikkas in western canada always hatin tdot nikkas:umad:
Youre not a dikk rider yet felt the need to enter a thread about the weeknd and tell us you like pnd.

Guess what? Nobody cares about the bum. Ovo is a failure of a label.