The Weeknd: The Official Thread

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
i really wanted to stand the weeknd after hob, but his music dipped. burned bridges with jeremy rose who made some big tunes on hob. plus the fact he cant sing live is sad. you dont see him at award shows because he cant, if he did he be way more popular. im from toronot and i support all nikkas coming outta the city, i want this nikka to succeed. kiss land was garbage.
:dahell:Did you ot see himo SNL? He even killed Ari on her own shyt.

Daps
lol at these weeknd stans who never met the nikka. i know nikka from around the ways in scarbz. i fuks with him and his first mixtape, but since hes been trash. should stayed with that sound. he fukked up.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
lol at these weeknd stans who never met the nikka. i know nikka from around the ways in scarbz. i fuks with him and his first mixtape, but since hes been trash. should stayed with that sound. he fukked up.
So basically youre a hipster fakkit who liked hob because it was "cool" and "new"

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
What does you knowing him have to do with anything? Not gonna make his music less dope to us. And what does him not playing at award shows have to do with his ability playing live?:dahell:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Its funny but hob is usually my least favorite.

Thing is hob is by far his most yraditional, accessible album. Its easy to understand masses liking wicked games and the morning. Those songs stick out on first listen.

His other music is experimental, trippy atmospheric music that requires multiple listens.

Average person doesnt have that patience.

I like the fact that I can barely make out some of the shyt he's saying on Thursday, it adds to the replay value...you know a nikka is killing it when he got you singing gibberish :laugh:

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't usually use faq as an insult, but that was the faggiest shyt i ever read.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I like the fact that I can barely make out some of the shyt he's saying on Thursday, it adds to the replay value...you know a nikka is killing it when he got you singing gibberish :laugh:
Ive mentioned it before but thursday is the ultimate driving down the freeway/highway at night by yourself soundtrack.

Its just so free flowing, unfiltered atmosphere music.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
nikka i grew up with this habsha dud when i lived at teesdale. He got his style off some white boy who produced alot of his dark music. Abels earlier usher style rnb wasnt that great at all like birthday suit and all that.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound

oh you met him before? :ohhh: ...you must feel like the ultimate and only reliable critic of his music

:camby: