The Washington Post is going after black men

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanna know too.
We have a bunch of slew-foot jigaboos on here who vote for Republicans on here.

Black women dont.
Simple as that, they’re a far more reliable voting bloc than Black men.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They really complaining about 8-11% of men? 8-11% of men? :mindblown:

Better call out all the white folks who didn't vote for her. That's an insignificant number
There aren’t any expectations for cacs, they’re voting in their interest, they’re not going to pretend they aren’t racist.

Black men betraying us is still Black men betraying us.
c00nery doesn’t exist for cacs.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so any black man that isnt a Democrat is problematic now?

these people are fukking nuts
Been that way for decades.
Don’t pretend like c00ns in voting is knew :mjlol:
The same nikkas that would’ve gotten jumped by the NOI or gotten hawked in the back by the BPP are the same nikkas she’s talking about.

Can’t believe other posers in this thread talking about “vote Republicans so they’ll give us things” :lolbron:
Let it trickle :mjlol:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
There aren’t any expectations for cacs, they’re voting in their interest, they’re not going to pretend they aren’t racist.

this is what I find most bizarre about threads like this. Black people are telling Black people to call out white people who are voting in their best interests instead of calling out the Black people who are voting against their best interests.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not the issue. The issue is that the 8 to 11 percent of black men chose to vote for a white Trump supporting bigot who's been executing Georgia voter suppression that's harmful to blacks for years over a black woman. Most of them are most likely c00ns.

The black women who did the same to Gillum in Florida deserve equal spotlight.
This.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

It's betrayal when Black men don't vote for Democrats? You realize how sick that sounds? Forgive me if I'm reading you wrong and you're referring specifically to situations like Georgia and Florida with Black candidates and conservative opponents who didn't play fair. Still, I can't help but read your post and think that when Democrats don't win or lose a relatively small percentage of Black male votes it's the modern day equivalent of, "What's the matter boss, we sick?" Basically Black folks and the DNC are synonymous. What that really means is Black people don't have an identity for themselves.

So I'm clear, I'm not a Republican or Trump supporter, but I find Black folks' general support of Democrats to be willfully misguided. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I GUARANTEE the Black folks that vote Republican have given MUCH more thought than Black folks who vote Democrat. With the exception of your Sheriff Clarke types, most Black folks who vote Republican are forced to vote their conscience. Black folks voting Democrat, are pretty much just going off of tradition and celebrity power.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
That's enough TLR for me today

Dw2h.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
10 percent of nikkas who voted in GA are clowns like @Trill Russell.

They don't deserve a pass for being fukk boys.
@Thomas the two of you assume those guys actually think of things collectively. They probably don't. They probably see things on an individual do for yourself basis. Moreover, men in general are more conservative than women--it's basically male ego thing. Men of every racial group are more conservative than their female counterparts. So why in the world do we spent so much time focusing on black men who are the most progressive group of men in the country on every issue? Like seriously, why the fukk are we writing think pieces on a group of men that is more progressive than any other group of men (AND WOMEN) in the country besides black women? Do you know how nuts this is?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Thomas the two of you assume those guys actually think of things collectively. They probably don't. They probably see things on an individual do for yourself basis. Moreover, men in general are more conservative than women--it's basically male ego thing. Men of every racial group are more conservative than their female counterparts. So why in the world do we spent so much time focusing on black men who are the most progressive group of men in the country on every issue? Like seriously, why the fukk are we writing think pieces on a group of men that is more progressive than any other group of men (AND WOMEN) in the country besides black women? Do you know how nuts this is?

Are Black men really the most progressive of men in the country? Or do we just vote Democrat?