The Walking Dead Thread: Series Finale Tonight R.I.P.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Read an article that they were in some of the early seasons but not very prominent, not sure tho cause i aint seen them for years

You know, now that you mention it, I do feel like I may vaguely remember superwalkers existing a long time ago

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I just wish they would have done a special episode where they all were in a alternate universe. People like Maggie, Glen, and Negan kicking it in a regular life/environment. Rick, Michonne, Dale, Hershal, Merle, and Governor etc. That would have been a dope little fun episode.

Robert Kirkman did a cliffhanger, then actually swayed away during one issue of the comics. It was a alternate universe where Rick, Michonne, and the group were fighting aliens. Instead of walkers. That was a great deviation I wish would of made it to the show. I want to say there was a episode were Rick or someone was hallucinating something one time. I remember saying it would have been the perfect time to do it.

EDIT: That’s how obsessed I was with this show at one point in my life. I read the comics, and I’m not even a comic book guy, I’ve only read arguably most of TWD, and a little less than half of Preacher (AMC dropped the ball on that show, the comics were incredible).

Last edited: