The Walking Dead Thread: Series Finale Tonight R.I.P.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Very disappointing episode. Come on, only Rosita and Luke? :stopitslime:
breh this episode wasnt about deaths. there were a lot of call backs to the very first episode. and some things we been waiting years for happened. we see people die all the time. if it was just a bunch of deaths shyt would have been redundant.

Darly finally saying I love you to Carol. :wow:

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh this episode wasnt about deaths. there were a lot of call backs to the very first episode. and some things we been waiting years for happened. we see people die all the time. if it was just a bunch of deaths shyt would have been redundant.

Darly finally saying I love you to Carol. :wow:
Breh, some people had to go. It was not that intense. I still remember the episode when Negan showed up for the first time.:mjgrin:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
they had a brilliant call back to this zombie tonight. this was a zombie from Season 1 episode 2.

did yall catch it tonight? there were a ton of easter eggs in this

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I kinda like how they brought up Rick's brother. There was a one-shot comic I enjoyed that took place in Europe where Rick's brother was the main character. I assume since Daryl's show will be in France that Daryl will find him and the Daryl show will eventually merge in some way with the Rick and Michonne show. Or they'll just have Rick's brother be somewhere in America instead.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Very disappointing episode. Come on, only Rosita and Luke? :stopitslime:

No need to clean house even if all the actors aren’t going to be in spinoffs. One of my issues with the show was always killing off people instead of just writing them out.

they had a brilliant call back to this zombie tonight. this was a zombie from Season 1 episode 2.

did yall catch it tonight? there were a ton of easter eggs in this
If you watch Talking Dead please post more, I got a feel there was a lot of them by some of the kinda odd long shots of zombies.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I kinda like how they brought up Rick's brother. There was a one-shot comic I enjoyed that took place in Europe where Rick's brother was the main character. I assume since Daryl's show will be in France that Daryl will find him and the Daryl show will eventually merge in some way with the Rick and Michonne show. Or they'll just have Rick's brother be somewhere in America instead.
I think AMC had a webisode or two focused on Rick’s brother way back during one of the earlier seasons If I recall correctly.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Quick ranking of the seasons:

2>1>4>6>3>5>9=10=11(didnt’t see about 8 episodes of s11 but still)>>>>>>>>>>7>>>>>8.

I don’t remember season numbers that well. For me first couple episodes were GOAT. Kind of fell off late season 1 early season 2. Totally got me back in that bar scene season #2 when Rick and Hershel were reading these 2 guys they ran into (realizes they were straight killers) and Glen was clueless.

Up to the last Negan season it was pretty solid for me with lame episodes sprinkled in (how Laurie Holden died was stupid :snoop:). After that even with the Whisperers it was pretty weak.

Last few seasons I was basically coasting through episodes waiting for the finale.