The Walking Dead Thread: Series Finale Tonight R.I.P.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Did they ever circle back to what started the breakout? Ducked out season 7.
No it kind of doesn't matter either when you think about it. A zombie apocalypse is kind of a McGuffin. I think it would be hoky if they just happened to run into someone with the full history of how things went down (unless they ran into what's left of the US government).

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Kind of turned into background noise for these last couple seasons, and totally skipped the last four episodes or so lol, but for the most part I've stuck with this show through it's highs and lows since the beginning. Watched last week's ep just to be current with tonight's and it was actually pretty good. Here's to hoping that they can nail this ending.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
No it kind of doesn't matter either when you think about it. A zombie apocalypse is kind of a McGuffin. I think it would be hoky if they just happened to run into someone with the full history of how things went down (unless they ran into what's left of the US government).
Yea end of season one when they guy whispered into ricks ear “we are the walking dead” thats all that ever needed to be said.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
It may be an end of an era. But I think it’s also the start of a new one once The Last Of Us on HBO airs. Kind of reminds me of when Lost on its way out when TWD was starting to be seen as the possible next big show. But even if it isn’t The Last Of Us. There’s always going to be a show that rules the decade. I feel both Game of Thrones and Walking Dead done that. So many memories of me and my family enjoying both shows Sunday’s at 9PM Eastern. On the edge of our seats, after waiting a week after a huge cliffhanger. Jumping in joy for moments when the good guys escape, or get some kind of win. I will always remember the moments. It was a ride for sure.